Josh Rosen impresses Cardinals at OTAs while Mike Glennon reportedly vomits on field

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
What people don't understand, is if Bradford hadn't retweaked his knee this season and started most of the year in MN, he would have been signed to a MASSIVE multi-year contract somewhere as the full time starter. If that dirty panther player hadn't shoved him out of bounds late in the first place, he'd probably still be a Ram. I'm still gonna root for him wherever he goes, but his knee is probably beyond reliable at this point.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What people don't understand, is if Bradford hadn't retweaked his knee this season and started most of the year in MN, he would have been signed to a MASSIVE multi-year contract somewhere as the full time starter. If that dirty panther player hadn't shoved him out of bounds late in the first place, he'd probably still be a Ram. I'm still gonna root for him wherever he goes, but his knee is probably beyond reliable at this point.

I don't recall that shove being a dirty play. I'd have to see a clip of it but I don't recall it being bad.

TexasRam

Legend
Bradford is indeed a solid QB when healthy and behind a solid Oline.

I don’t think the Cards Oline is solid, so I see Rosen getting a look somewhere between week 8 and week 12.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Bradford is indeed a solid QB when healthy and behind a solid Oline.

I don’t think the Cards Oline is solid, so I see Rosen getting a look somewhere between week 8 and week 12.

I think it may come even earlier if they start out 2-4 or something like that.

Now that said, if Bradford stays healthy (big if) and they are losing they may decide to let him sit and learn all season since other than Fitzgerald and maybe if Johnson plays like he did in 2016 they have shit on that roster for a young QB to work with.

And your point about the OL is a good one. Facing defenses that will be coming after the rookie QB with a bad OL is not really a good strategy.

Personally I hope he and Garappolo completely flame out. In the last several years SEA and AZ have elevated themselves to the level of 49er dislike because of their smarmy fucking asshole HC's. I want nothing more in the NFL for those two teams to suck while the Rams beat them each twice a year on their way to the postseason.

I'm telling you my favorite game in many years was the last game against the Seahawks. Maybe since the SB or the game against the Chargers in 2000.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm telling you my favorite game in many years was the last game against the Seahawks. Maybe since the SB or the game against the Chargers in 2000.

Revenge/statement/road beatdown on the Hags, Pete Carroll, the official end of the Legion and the absolute soul crushing silence of the 12th Manwagon...

That was the best fucking Rams game in a decade at least...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Revenge/statement/road beatdown on the Hags, Pete Carroll, the official end of the Legion and the absolute soul crushing silence of the 12th Manwagon...

That was the best freaking Rams game in a decade at least...

Oh the cameras panning to the crowds streaming out is a great visual.........absolutely delicious! Leaving by the thousands!!!

Ram65

Legend
This will be an interesting season for the Cardinals. You have to think that Rosen will see playing time this year. Even if Bradford stays healthy the Cardinals aren't expected to sniff the the playoffs. There is nothing like game experience for a young QB. The Cardinals could trade Bradford should a team get an injury to a starting QB before the trade deadline and Bradford stays healthy. Looks like a 5 Million cap hit for next year I think. If Rosen is their guy why wait to rebuild.
Week two should be fun to watch.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/arizona-cardinals/sam-bradford-6510/

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Oh the cameras panning to the crowds streaming out is a great visual.........absolutely delicious! Leaving by the thousands!!!

As a general rule, bodily fluids are nasty and to be avoided whenever possible...
...but...
....would I bathe in the tears of Hag fans like some kind of twisted Roman Emperor?

Adduc ad linteum!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Look at that assclown celebrating like he won the super bowl for having literally zero effect on the play. Bradford was already almost out of bounds. All he did was cause an injury, and he celebrated it.

That was the only season Mike Mitchell played for the Panthers. He then went on to play for the Steelers causing more controversy.

"He was suspended after direct messaging fans who were critical of his performance, saying things such as "die broke", "trash", and told another fan to go kill themselves."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Mitchell_(safety)

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This will be an interesting season for the Cardinals. You have to think that Rosen will see playing time this year. Even if Bradford stays healthy the Cardinals aren't expected to sniff the the playoffs. There is nothing like game experience for a young QB. The Cardinals could trade Bradford should a team get an injury to a starting QB before the trade deadline and Bradford stays healthy. Looks like a 5 Million cap hit for next year I think. If Rosen is their guy why wait to rebuild.
Week two should be fun to watch.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/arizona-cardinals/sam-bradford-6510/
My guess is if Bradford stays healthy, they’ll play him until the season is lost. So I dont think we see Rosen until the latter half of the season.

nighttrain

Legend
Fans is Zona will see Rosen soon, Bradford is made of glass. The guy gets hurt like Tavon gets tackled, when somebody runs by him
train

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

As I recalled it watching the replays during the game, it was a clean play Bradford just happened to get hurt. It still looks to me like his cleats got a little stuck in the turf.

Look at that assclown celebrating like he won the super bowl for having literally zero effect on the play. Bradford was already almost out of bounds. All he did was cause an injury, and he celebrated it.

Well, he actually did have an effect on the play..........he shut it down for no gain putting the Rams in a 3rd and 8 down and distance.

He didn't know Bradford was hurt. How would anyone know that within one or two seconds of the end of the play.

It was a good defensive play and if one of the Rams made that play we'd all be saying "wow, he covered some ground there and made the stop."

Considering how ordinary his shove was it is beyond me how anyone could think it was dirty and his response was typical of a guy who makes a big play and created a no-gain on 2nd and 8 when it looked like Bradford could have picked up some yards.

I'm not saying the guy isn't an assclown..........he is. But not because of that very ordinary play that probably happens at least once a game.