JJ3 Returns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
1) have always liked JJ3. I was sad to see him go to the browns.
2) opening camp with an experienced player in the system helps speed up the process of developing this year’s scheme.
3) he was on STs for a few games before getting serious playing time last year, right? STs can use some help/leadership too.
4) ANYTHING to improve the secondary is welcome. They gave up too many big/crucial plays last season.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
1) have always liked JJ3. I was sad to see him go to the browns.
2) opening camp with an experienced player in the system helps speed up the process of developing this year’s scheme.
3) he was on STs for a few games before getting serious playing time last year, right? STs can use some help/leadership too.
4) ANYTHING to improve the secondary is welcome. They gave up too many big/crucial plays last season.
Key with him is if they want to add him as a vet to the PS, I believe he doesn't go through waivers. He is an outright release and he can decide to stay here and go on the PS and be a guy that can be a game day elevation for up to 3 games... and if injuries hit he can be added to the roster full-time.

Of course maybe a desperate team, who loses a S in camp due to injury, offers him a roster spot. However, he was still unsigned as of this week, so no one was banging down his door. So he should be a guy that can hang around until needed. A guy that knows the system & culture, and can fit right in when needed.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
I think this puts Yeast and Taylor on the hot seat. Johnson may have lost a step and is more limited athletically at this stage of his career, even though he’s only 28, but he is a solid vet that does not have mental break downs. If Yeast sticks then it means Taylor is not developing as hoped. Both Yeast and Taylor will have to earn it on special teams or by default via an injury to someone ahead of them.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
JJ. White, Williams and Curl. I think the focus was more experience on the back end. There were too many mistakes leading to big plays last year. There are some young guys with potential. Maybe adding these guys can help them too.