JJ3 Returns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Love me JJ3, but with our current safety room, I don’t really see an open spot.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Curl, Kinchens, Lake and Johnson, with Yeast and Taylor competing for the 5th safety spot.

If both Yeast and Taylor have a good camp, then Johnson might not make the roster. However, the next time I see Russ Yeast make a play will be the first time I see Russ Yeast make a play.

Just one injury, and there's no decision to be made.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah that's my only issue but I do like JJ3 so whatever Shula thinks he needs is good with me. Our secondary is a bit confusing to us outsiders at the moment not really knowing how they'll use Curl, Lake, and a few other safety/CBs. But seems like the Rams have a plan. JJ3 is a good special teams player and doesn't mind doing it too which is also a bigger factor probably.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
"Wait till I come back" ~ David Vobora
Deskuan Jackson could be the better player.Brock Purdy is a serious value of the LAST PICK in The NFL draft.If your figuring out who was the best of the last pick.

Remembering when The Rams DE picked his ALL PRObteam!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My god I love this so much. Probably not a great endorsement for Yeast beyond playing special teams, but I'm all about winning the Super Bowl this year so lets go

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kind of surprised by this signing but seems to me like a guy familiar with the team to help our 2 new Safeties and CB's acclimate to the scheme. Kind of a coach on the field IMO. Love me some JJ3 though.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The guy is only 28 and plays solid, I don't understand why his agent couldn't get him more offers, but glad to have him back.

The safety market is saturated. Justin Simmons is still unsigned and he’s a pro bowler and not coming off of an injury. He doesn’t seem to be asking for the moon, either…

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Jason Taylor II and JJ III will compete for the 5th safety spot. I think it's a decent chance Taylor would clear waivers and land on our practice squad.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Johnson is another player who over excelled with the Rams because of their system and then ended up getting overpaid.
Now he's back where he excelled with even more support around him and should do really well.
I think this we'll turn out to be another great under the radar move.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Kind of surprised by this signing but seems to me like a guy familiar with the team to help our 2 new Safeties and CB's acclimate to the scheme. Kind of a coach on the field IMO. Love me some JJ3 though.
This is def what I thought last year and then he surprised (at least me) with earning the starting spot later in the year and some solid play. Think it probably looks more like this this year. But we'll see!