Jeff Triplette and Ed Hochuli are retiring/Triplette hired by ESPN as "rules analyst"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't wait to hear his analysis.

"Normally that would be a good block, but since the Rams got a first down on that one and it's been 3 plays since the last penalty... Screw it. I'd call holding on the center. Just because."
~Triple-crap

Maybe we can have Harvey Dahl join him in his Rams games to help him with his calls:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqLjXD32y-o

(Yes, I know that's Booger)

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
They all suck as a group but I truly hate these two especially that Hochuli. As I have often said the problem is there is no accountable for their job performance. I know when I was working if I made a mistake or did not perform at a high level there were consequences involved. This has often been my complaint with NFL officials that do a shit job and are back out there the next week. Also it's not just the bad calls they make it is also the ones they don't make. I watch MLB and I am truly surprised at how often these umpires get the calls right when they show these close plays back in slow motion.