Jared's girlfriend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Nah, not at all. I am of the opinion that someones sexual identity is off limits these days.

IMO it isn't (and hasn't been for a long time) OK to freak with someone about that. It's like freaking with someone about their race. People don't get to pick these things and so IMO it's a cheap shot.

I like you as a poster, and we all make mistakes. I've made many, and many on this board so no ill will my friend. Your opinion doesn't have to dovetail with mine and you are allowed to say so!
I wasn't poking fun at anyones sexual orientation, i was making a facetious statement about a ridiculous notion that anyone would change their sexual preference to perform better at sports. Example: Micheal Sam being gay just so he doesnt get "weak legs".

Ill agree that our opinions dont have to meet each others, i just found it odd that my light comment offended you in a thread that is pretty much objectifying a woman based on her looks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wasn't poking fun at anyones sexual orientation, i was making a facetious statement about a ridiculous notion that anyone would change their sexual preference to perform better at sports. Example: Micheal Sam being gay just so he doesnt get "weak legs".

Ill agree that our opinions dont have to meet each others, i just found it odd that my light comment offended you in a thread that is pretty much objectifying a woman based on her looks.

0PsoHlo.gif