Jared's girlfriend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Seen her before and honestly.... it's a meh from me dog. Looks like a skinny gold digger socialite. Hope I am wrong and Jared isn't wasting his time.
You sound like my ex-gf who always had to rag on the hottest girl in the room because she felt insecure lol

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You sound like my ex-gf who always had to rag on the hottest girl in the room because she felt insecure lol
In what universe does that even make sense?? Sorry I don't like 90lb chick's bro. Not my thing. No insecurities about it!!

jjab360

Legend
In what universe does that even make sense?? Sorry I don't like 90lb chick's bro. Not my thing. No insecurities about it!!
I was just saying that the phrasing sounded similar to something she would say, a moment of retrospection more than anything to do with you as a poster. I never got why she had to tear others down to make herself feel better.

Fwiw as far as "skinny" goes, she's about the same size as McVay's gf and I'd say both are about as stunning as it gets..

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
She definitely has the looks
Good for Jared
He’s in the limelight and she sure looks like she needs it - good match

gogoat1

Starter
Name
Troy
I just hope she is good for Jared. She is nice looking enough, but from all the pics a little too into herself for me.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I just hope she is good for Jared. She is nice looking enough, but from all the pics a little too into herself for me.

Some of that is the built in narcissism of social media, especially Instagram. Part of it is the business. A person can make a metric f-ton of money as a social media "influencer", as a youtuber or as a Twitch streamer. There's also a ton of validation for photogenic people to flaunt themselves. Think about this. A popular YouTuber with a video that gets 1M views can make up to 7 cents per view... that's $70k PER VIDEO. Many of these folks get multi-million views per video and put up as many as 3 per week. It is NOT uncommon for folks to make hundreds of thousands of dollars PER WEEK. There are a couple of kids who already started wealthy and got into the super car game and started making videos. Those guys literally buy and sell super cars with what they make each week. And they do what they love, which is talking about and driving super cars and hyper cars. Instagram "influencers" make posts including products and are paid TONS to do so as marketing research has shown that learning about something from someone a person follows on social media gets as much as a 40% BUY rate from views. That's insane when compared to regular TV/Radio/Internet ad buys.

A 25 year old has never known a world in which people weren't instantly connected and from the time they were teenagers, they've lived in this paradigm.

SEEMS selfish to me, too, but we were raised in a different time. And it may be selfish, but that's where the juice is now. I'd say the generation as a whole is selfish, but my kid's generation does more volunteering than ours did and does, they're more politically engaged and socially engaged, not just with respect to social media.

That's a long way of saying that there are a lot of factors and forces which lead folks in this direction. Some would have ended up there, anyway, as we've all probably known that pretty girl or guy who found a way to always be the center of attention. Others end up there because of the validation or they find a lucrative career doing what they would have done for free and for fun.

I also hope she's grounded and is good for Jared and not a girl who seeks ballplayers so that she can lead "that life".

I also hope he gets his contract and THEN decides about getting married because...PRENUP!!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You seem tense lately, Les. Seems like you've been looking to find things that offend you. Hopefully its just lack of context being on a forum.

Nah, not at all. I am of the opinion that someones sexual identity is off limits these days.

IMO it isn't (and hasn't been for a long time) OK to fuck with someone about that. It's like fucking with someone about their race. People don't get to pick these things and so IMO it's a cheap shot.

I like you as a poster, and we all make mistakes. I've made many, and many on this board so no ill will my friend. Your opinion doesn't have to dovetail with mine and you are allowed to say so!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You think that's a joke?

62072895.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Super light chicks are fun, only limited by your creativity in bed. :p

Oh and speaking of that end of the spectrum how bout midget chicks? Maybe Goff should give this one a spin...

SoztVMz.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I was just saying that the phrasing sounded similar to something she would say, a moment of retrospection more than anything to do with you as a poster. I never got why she had to tear others down to make herself feel better.

Fwiw as far as "skinny" goes, she's about the same size as McVay's gf and I'd say both are about as stunning as it gets..
I hear ya. McVay's girlfriend is in an entirely different universe in my eyes. Way more curves......Big, creepy eyes in different zip codes (I dig it for some reason). Harper looks much better with some weight on her IMO....at least in the pics I saw. They are both smoke shows, but gimme this alllllll day.

0126-veronika-khomyn-instagram-1.png

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I was being facetious. However, I DO like more meat than that on a woman. Just my preference of course.

And that's what makes the world go round, for me though ... I like those slender, long legged types with a shapely behind. jmo.