It’s not that bad, people

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bigger than all that is there seems to be a blueprint on how to shut down our offense. I mean really shut it down. I hope getting Kupp back solves the issue, but even so it makes the Rams look vulnerable.

How is it a team that was only 9-5 beats the living crap out of our OL and shuts down our offense completely. I’m still shaking my head.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How is it a team that was only 9-5 beats the living crap out of our OL and shuts down our offense completely.
What happened to their other 4 wins?
Pretty sure they had 13 going in to last nights game

Big Game

Living The Dream
Tough loss my Ram brothers in a game where the Defense played lights out we folded on offense

Hopefully we can improve and be right back there next year

Hell of a season we came up just a few plays short still proud still a fan

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bigger than all that is there seems to be a blueprint on how to shut down our offense. I mean really shut it down. I hope getting Kupp back solves the issue, but even so it makes the Rams look vulnerable.

How is it a team that was only 9-5 beats the living crap out of our OL and shuts down our offense completely. I’m still shaking my head.

New England was 11-5, right? It was a great game plan and Blythe had a bad game. But with everything that went wrong, if Cooks catches the TD pass it is tied at 10-10 with less than 4 and a half minutes left.

I believe McVay will spend a good chunk of this off season adjusting his scheme to the pressure that gave us trouble this year. Snead will make us a better team in the Off-season. I also believe that is a different game if TG30 is healthy and if we have Kupp.

I know everybody is pissed we lost, but I don't get being embarrassed about the game. It was a great Defensive battle. 3-3 almost 53 minutes into the game. Our D was phenomenal. The last 2 weeks have been great. We came up short in the SB. It will make both Goff and McVay better prepared next time.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I truly believe is our team stayed healthy the entire season we go 19-0.

That’s what’s so disappointing. We weren’t even at full strength. Kupp does so many things for this offense.