It’s not that bad, people

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
we got beaten by a dynastic team who beat:

the Chiefs, who beat the Colts, who beat the Texans
and the Chargers, who beat the Ravens.

Those are some good fucking teams. Great football teams.

How did we get to this humiliating Super Bowl? By beating:

The Aints, who beat the Eagles, who beat the Bears,
And the Cowpies, who beat the Shitbirds

Again, good fucking football teams.

Of all those teams, we were one of the two who fought it out at the top of the NFL mountain.

At the beginning of this season, two seasons removed from a 4-12 season, who among us would have been stoked if we knew we’d make the Super Bowl? Despite losing key players on both sides of the ball for extended periods.

Who would have been stoked to learn we’d make it to SB LIII?

I would have, along with my 14 & 16 year-old boys, and their 83 year-old grandpa—my Pop.

What about you all?

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That "dynastic" team beat a tired Chargers team....and a Chiefs team that wilted in crunch time.

The "dynastic" team that isn't as high powered as it used to be. I can't get over how the Rams fizzled against them. At least make it a fight...the Patriots freakin smoothered the Rams offense. If they had to lose, so be it...but letting NE of all teams (at least this year's version of them) in the style they did.

If they had to lose, I would've at least like to seen Tom Brady on his ass...or Julian Edleman get popped...or Rob Gronkowski disappoint like he did on my fantasy team this year.

But nope...this was a clinic.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No shit it was a clinic.

Week 1: Would you have been excited to know we’d win the conference?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It's devastating we gave Brady and the Pats their first and sixth ring. But looking at the season overall, we look like a team built for success in the long run.

Hoping Goff can overcome his deficiencies in reading exotic blitzes and McVay can scheme to nullify those; I'm expecting teams to watch the Pats tape this offseason to try and neutralize us that way.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Problem is no one wants to go to the SB and lose. Look at the Bills. Are they happy they went to 4 SBs and lost? Not only that, but it's the way we lost. We are a high flying offense that score over 500 points during the season. If we lost a shoot-out 38-35 that's one thing. But for our defense to hold the GOAT to 3 points into the 4th and 13 for the game (including a garbage type FG when the game was really over based on our offense) and our high flying offense only manages 3 points??? That's a very tough pill to swallow.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Get zero satisfaction out of this game. Patriots were beatable. And the rams didn’t show up on offense.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Of course.

I'm just sick of every team shriveling against NE.

I’m with you. If it weren’t for the Lakers, LA would be Oh for shit against Boston.

Snead, you know the holes. Get on them.

McVay, use some of your smarts to learn to improvise and have a Plan B for the biggest game of your life. Remember the shit you’re gonna be hearing, and work on your weaknesses this off-season. Of course Belichick is one, but worry about some others first.

Goff, not bad. Heal up, rest, then start improving.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You sure about that? :D I see about 20 threads all about who we need to cut and how bad we are.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You sure about that? :D I see about 20 threads all about who we need to cut and how bad we are.
We are not a bad team, but we played bad offensively tonight no doubt. But there are lots of good teams that lost a SB and didn't make it back the next year. Patriots are first since 1994. And make no mistake - the Rams went all in for a SB title this year. Going to be hard to sign all these FA's once we give Goff his big contract. That's why we are all disappointed - we went for it all and got there and the offense didn't show up.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are not a bad team, but we played bad offensively tonight no doubt. But there are lots of good teams that lost a SB and didn't make it back the next year. Patriots are first since 1994. And make no mistake - the Rams went all in for a SB title this year. Going to be hard to sign all these FA's once we give Goff his big contract. That's why we are all disappointed - we went for it all and got there and the offense didn't show up.
Sorry it won't be hard to sign free agents not sure where this idea comes from. We have plenty of cap space and we have plenty of draft picks. We signed some guys to go for it this year absolutely that doesn't mean we're screwed in the future though sorry just not buying that.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
It is sort of bad. We are not in as good shape cap wise as most people believe. A lot of money tied up in players who frankly are not worth what they are being paid. A LOT of holes on defense. The downturn of the offense in the second half.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
I agree brother. It ain't that bad in retrospect....... but it's sooooo haaarrrrrddddd

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
I still think CJ should have been the dog from the get go.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I was thinking super bowl al year.....you never know how you will match up....Pats were smarter, and knew where to be on almost every pass play, and of course Goff didn't have his 3.1 seconds to throw, so they have to 'adapt'. Only hte Bears and Pats did that to the Rams this year....no surprise. I thought 16 points might be our max. A bit surprised we held them to 16....that is AMAZING!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Even with all that happened... if we have Kupp, we win.

If Goff makes two more plays, we win.

Even as we got schooled, we were in it until the end.

Maybe people forget how teams used to pull away from us once we got down, but THIS team was different.

Without Kupp, with whatever was happening with the OL, with whatever was happening with Gurley, we were tied going into the fourth quarter.

I'm sad we lost, but we're not lost. That's different.

I honestly think between Snead, Demoff, McVay and staff, this team gets even better next year.

Excelsior!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It was disappointing to see the Rams get owned like that. I’d have been happier with a 20-17 loss. 3 points is pathetic.

The other thing that really bothers me is that now the season is over. No more football for 8 freakin months. The season was so fun that I didn’t want it to end. And I really didn’t want it to end like it did.