Isaiah Pead suspended for first game of season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Lol in other news Isaiah Pead blocked me on twitter, he goes on the list of Austin Pettis who also blocked me on twitter back during his suspension .

Just because I told them to get their shit together and stay focused on helping the team not hurting it, as well as their chances of making an impact... Smh some people just dont want to hear what needs to be said I guess. And yea they don't have to, hence the block.

Whatever... I love this team, I love these players, I really hope they all do well... But im not gonna stay silent when they get selfish & hurt the team with their own issues. Definitely wont kiss ass when this happens either....

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
X said:
PrometheusFaulk said:
X said:
LesBaker said:
X said:
El Juggernauto said:
X said:
He'll be RB1 to start the season.
Bank it.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Not a chance in hell. Richardson has shown too much. Pead fell down every time he saw a football. We will see, and if he gets the knod, I hope he does great for the teams sake. But I wouldn't bet a plug nickel on it.
Bet me.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

What's the bet.....?
I don't know. Something humiliating.
Any ideas?

Sent via Tapatalk2.

I know I'm new here, but sounds like a good sig bet.
Sounds good to me!

Sent via Tapatalk2.
How about a sig that has CaperDick and says "# 1 Capernick fan. 49ers Fan 4 Life" lol

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
biggame1190 said:
Lol in other news Isaiah Pead blocked me on twitter, he goes on the list of Austin Pettis who also blocked me on twitter back during his suspension .

Just because I told them to get their shit together and stay focused on helping the team not hurting it, as well as their chances of making an impact... Smh some people just dont want to hear what needs to be said I guess. And yea they don't have to, hence the block.

Whatever... I love this team, I love these players, I really hope they all do well... But im not gonna stay silent when they get selfish & hurt the team with their own issues. Definitely wont kiss ass when this happens either....
Maybe it's because we really don't know the circumstances around what happened? Hey, I don't know. But I'd like to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, especially when it's Commandant Goodell who is judge, jury and executioner.

What's Pead's twitter handle? I'm going to msg him with a question and see if I get a response.

nighttrain

Legend
kurtfaulk said:
Ramhusker said:
Why do u guys think the Rams traded up and drafted Zac Stacy? I don't think they are completely sold on Pead and needed the strongest back available for insurance. Otherwise, I think they would of stood pat and drafted who fell to them in the 6th and saved that other pick for another need. Pead will be fine I hope but look for Stacy to make some noise with the opportunity.

they invested a 2nd round pick in pead. that's like 20 6th round picks.

snead said stacy was the only guy left that they really liked so instead of risking him being snatched before them they went up and got him. he will take the sjax role in the rbbc, the role that had sjax packing his bags as quickly as he could.

pead was drafted for this season and beyond. for an offense that suited his skills.

The only way to view the picks. Fisher new about the suspension of Pead months ago, we'll see what happens in pre-season
train