Is the SOFI Roof Hurricane Proof ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I guess we will find out. Its rare to have a cyclone hit California, but doubt LA gets it that bad San Diego might get it worse.

WestCoastRam

Legend
It's a tropical storm, 2-3 inches in LA which is a lot, 15-20 mph winds, there'll be some flooding, electrical outages and downed powerlines/trees but it won't be insane. The desert is gonna get slammed though.

Psycho_X

Legend
Sounds like it'll be a tropical depression by the time it gets to LA. Would be more worried about flooding than wind. Gonna test out the drainage for that hole in the ground they built it in.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
It's a tropical storm, 2-3 inches in LA which is a lot, 15-20 mph winds, there'll be some flooding, electrical outages and downed powerlines/trees but it won't be insane. The desert is gonna get slammed though.
Scared Get Out GIF by HULU

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I have to drive to Las Vegas Sunday night and back to Carson Monday.
If you told me I'd be driving through a hurricane in the desert in August I'd d have laughed.

Right now I'm dreading the drive.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If you told me I'd be driving through a hurricane in the desert in August I'd d have laughed.

Be safe man. Cheers

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like it'll be a tropical depression by the time it gets to LA. Would be more worried about flooding than wind. Gonna test out the drainage for that hole in the ground they built it in.
This is spot on.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Drive safe and dont worry, It won't be a hurricane by the time it gets near you.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The mountains are going to get hit with much stronger winds and rain than down in the valleys. The deserts are going to have flash floods. I would pay attentions to all those warning signs about flash floods that we normally disregard.

I worry about Hotel Del Coronado and the Palomar Observatory in San Diego metro.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, and if there are any more places like Mission Beach that are low lying, you better hope there is no storm surge.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
All its gonna do in my area is cool the temps down to the low 90's. Which is a nice change from the triple digits.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
it will be interesting to see how the stadium does tomorrow night with the Renters and Saints kicking off after 4 pm. It seems all NFL games are postponed with the threat of lightening so I was wondering how they would handle that threat with Sofi having a roof but also having the sides open.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not to make light of it but…Arizona likes this. We might dip below 100 next few days.