Is Goff, Elite?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know if Goff is elite. I believe he can be. I do know the kid got rattled and hammered last night. And got up and tried to lead his team to victory. I can live with that.

CVita

UDFA
Name
Chris
If Cooks makes 1 of the 2 catches that hit him in the hands, we could be taking about Goff as MVP. Oline and McVay did him no favors. We saw "elite" throw for 0 touchdowns and an interception last night.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
like I said , not ELITE .

I knew the fact that he is one of worst qbs in the league when under pressure ( according to PFF ) would come back to bite us . Sometimes the protection is just not there . Pressure was huge just like the chicago game and look what happened.

O line didn't help but the ELITE , the GREAT QBS must be able to perform well or at least average , EVEN under pressure .

ONe-two more seasons for him to improve on that or else the rams could be looking for a QB .

This loss is not on mcvay , not on our defense . This loss is on the SHOULDERS of our O LINE and GOFF .
tenor.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
like I said , not ELITE .

I knew the fact that he is one of worst qbs in the league when under pressure ( according to PFF ) would come back to bite us . Sometimes the protection is just not there . Pressure was huge just like the chicago game and look what happened.

O line didn't help but the ELITE , the GREAT QBS must be able to perform well or at least average , EVEN under pressure .

ONe-two more seasons for him to improve on that or else the rams could be looking for a QB .

This loss is not on mcvay , not on our defense . This loss is on the SHOULDERS of our O LINE and GOFF .
Well why don’t you cry about it?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If Cooks makes 1 of the 2 catches that hit him in the hands, we could be taking about Goff as MVP. Oline and McVay did him no favors. We saw "elite" throw for 0 touchdowns and an interception last night.

1st one was ALL on Goff imo...that throw was uncontested if he throws it on time...That throw was way late...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This entire thread has been nothing but a trolls nest since it began months ago.

It’s really a shame we have to endure this crap.

Bringing this thing back to the front after a SB loss is poor form.

Full on trolls nest

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1st one was ALL on Goff imo...that throw was uncontested if he throws it on time...That throw was way late...
All on Goff? I agree the throw was late, but Cooks had his hands on the ball.
2 50/50 balls there in the EZ, odds favor catching at least 1 of the 2....

Status
Not open for further replies.