Is D.Clark HOF worthy?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Is Dallas Clark going to HOF?

• Total voters

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He was really really really overrated, he was never even better than Cook has been in his career so far. In fact, Cook to me is a better tight end than Clark ever was, and Cook isnt that great. Clark had one good year, and another good one. Thats it.

If he could block then that would be great.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Compare: Rec. Avg. TDs

Lynn Swann 336 16.3 51 HOF
Dwight Ckark 506 13.3 48
Cliff Branch 501 17.3 67
Henry Ellard 814 16.9 65 (QB's first 3 years: D. Brock, Jeff Kemp, washed-up Steve Bartkowski)

Branch and Ellard should be in. Clark - no

Swann IMO has no business being in the HOF, he wasn't as good as his rep and he wasn't even the best WR on his team! He and Namath are in because of a couple of games and memorable plays and that should NOT put someone in the HOF as far as I'm concerned. Namath being in the HOF is one of the biggest headscratchers ever for that whole process.

Volnerman08

Rookie
I'm a bit embarrassed. I said yes before I looked at his numbers. I thought for sure they would be better then that...

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haters! Lol

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
My vote is still for sale or trade,I need some love in the jelly thang.