Investment sub-forum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
You are a brave man!!!

Hope it works out for you, I'm spooked by it.
11/05 the SEC is supposed to announce its decision on Bitcoin ETF.
That said, with most of the big houses getting their vehicles in place for crypto I suspect they already know the decision.
November could get things rolling.

…..

Legend
original_143913598.png

XRP about to blow up.

I have not taken the time to understand crypto, but XRP is getting press

fearsomefour

Legend
original_143913598.png

I have not taken the time to understand crypto, but XRP is getting press
Yeah some things about to kick off with crypto in general and XRP in particular.
That said the traditional chart analysis is of limited value with crypto at this point (in my opinion).

…..

Legend
I've taken heavy losses of 200 to 300 a day since the 23rd.

None of my weed stock fantasies came true...... (yet)

bogged down and trapped in 4 positions. Cant buy or sell till I get positive movment, which is coming this week and next with ER releases.

fearsomefour

Legend
I've taken heavy losses of 200 to 300 a day since the 23rd.

None of my weed stock fantasies came true...... (yet)

bogged down and trapped in 4 positions. Cant buy or sell till I get positive movment, which is coming this week and next with ER releases.
Are you expecting positive numbers?

…..

Legend
That said the traditional chart analysis is of limited value with crypto at this point (in my opinion).

I would agree with that 100%

I use the same argument against Bears trying to trash weed stocks with thier charts.

…..

Legend

Yes, with the exception of Aurora cannabis. They should show good results in January for Q4 but thats okay because I'm long on that one.

My two shorts are due for a breakout, especially TTNP (Titan Pharma) who has Earning report on Thursday and is already up 26% in anticipation.

The other is MNGA, which I appear to be royally fkd. Detailed in a post above. The only option is to hold, be patient and hope for new news.

…..

Legend

With Aurora Cannabis though....I dont need a positive earnings report. They're commanding market share in Canada to the tune of 39% of sales. So initial sales reports, remaining hype and sentiment will drive this back to my cost basis. Its seems the public loves this stock, but the pragmatic market keeps things in perspective.

fearsomefour

Legend
I would agree with that 100%

I use the same argument against Bears trying to trash weed stocks with thier charts.
Exactly.
Emerging markets are a different breed.
With crypto, the vast majority of cryptos are BS. There are a few with utility and now that big houses (Fidelity, Goldman, Blackwater etc) are getting on board and rolling out crypto products the deadwood will fall away.
With a major "correction" (my opinion only) over due in the stock market I think the big houses will move money into this big emerging market ("What percentage of your 401K would you like in crypto? 10%? 20%?").
This is the tech bubble playing out right before our eyes. A few winners will emerge and they will be huge in my opinion.

…..

Legend
Exactly.
Emerging markets are a different breed.
With crypto, the vast majority of cryptos are BS. There are a few with utility and now that big houses (Fidelity, Goldman, Blackwater etc) are getting on board and rolling out crypto products the deadwood will fall away.
With a major "correction" (my opinion only) over due in the stock market I think the big houses will move money into this big emerging market ("What percentage of your 401K would you like in crypto? 10%? 20%?").
This is the tech bubble playing out right before our eyes. A few winners will emerge and they will be huge in my opinion.

You're right, and I cant tell you how many times I've said "Your chart does not apply" on StockTwits.

My advice for both emerging sectors is watch closely, anticipate well, and do not get married to your favorite.

I've already decided to jump ship on my fav Aurora during the next good surge. Then I plan to watch closely and buy back in at a lower price. I should have done that when it was at $12.50 rwo weeks ago. Now I'm waiting to get back to 8. SMH.... Hindsight always 20/20

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Brexit and a possible trigger of financial crisis?
Liquidity crisis?
Thoughts?
I have a lot of thoughts but the simplest and probably most relevant is the market can't go up forever. 10 or 11 year run. I'm still waiting.:giggle:

fearsomefour

Legend
I have a lot of thoughts but the simplest and probably most relevant is the market can't go up forever. 10 or 11 year run. I'm still waiting.:giggle:
I think the market is inflated a good deal and when some of the S hits the fan it will take a big tumble. But, at nearly 30 K, there is room to tumble.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I think the market is inflated a good deal and when some of the S hits the fan it will take a big tumble. But, at nearly 30 K, there is room to tumble.
A lot of room to tumble IMHO. This is the 100 year DJIA. I couldn't get the 20 year graph to copy.:(

Last edited: