Interesting comment from Saffold regarding his next contract

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
You might be operating with a different definition of "injury prone" than others (in this case, me in particular).
Definitely.
I'm not really concerned about his injuries early on his in his career, only the little time he's missed in the last couple of years.

If it were reversed and he was not injured early on in his career and started compiling injuries in the last two years that would be a concern to me.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Sorry, but I wouldn't call that "pretty darn frequently" the last two years.

I'll take an All Pro performance 14/15 out 16 games every time.
It's been more than just the last two years. Those were just the examples I did up because somebody (you maybe? Not sure) said he started and finished 15 games the past 2 years. That's inaccurate. Coming the only problems he's had were his shoulders (not you) is also inaccurate.

The guy is prone to getting injured. Exactly what and whether or not it takes him out for a year is up for debate, but he did have an almost career long history of getting injured.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Not a problem.
We can agree to disagree.

We'll let the Rams front office settle it.
:D