Injuries around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DVontel

Rookie
I was over at azcentral.com and read comments in the AQ Shipley injury thread. Some delusional posts over there about how this is a "good thing"....They are depending on some rookie who coincidentally hasn't missed a game start since High School. Others are reflective....
Never a good thing when a guy gets injured, but it is a good thing where a majority of our rookies will get a lot of playing time, opposed to the Arians-era. Shipley was an average player, so he won’t be too big of a loss, but I don’t think that will matter since we’re in a rebuilding phase.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Never a good thing when a guy gets injured, but it is a good thing where a majority of our rookies will get a lot of playing time, opposed to the Arians-era. Shipley was an average player, so he won’t be too big of a loss, but I don’t think that will matter since we’re in a rebuilding phase.
Hey man. Good to see you around. Have you been able to watch any practices?

DVontel

Rookie
Hey man. Good to see you around. Have you been able to watch any practices?
Hey man. Great to see you. I don’t live in Arizona so unfortunately I’m unable to watch the practices. However, from the notes & videos I’ve seen, Rosen has been up & down(like a usual rookie) but has reeled it together recently. Our RB we drafted this year, Chase Edmonds, has been balling. RB2. Keep an eye out on him.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hey man. Great to see you. I don’t live in Arizona so unfortunately I’m unable to watch the practices. However, from the notes & videos I’ve seen, Rosen has been up & down(like a usual rookie) but has reeled it together recently. Our RB we drafted this year, Chase Edmonds, has been balling. RB2. Keep an eye out on him.
From our experience, you’re going to need Rosen to step up. I just can’t see a full season out of SB.

DVontel

Rookie
From our experience, you’re going to need Rosen to step up. I just can’t see a full season out of SB.
Oh definitely man. I doubt Bradford makes past the 8 game mark, if that. I fully expect Rosen to get meaningful game time & I can’t wait for it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hello Dvontel. I wondered when you'd come over. That is a healthy outlook (rebuilding), but I sure got push back by saying something similar at your board. I predicted 6 wins, how about you?

DVontel

Rookie
Hello Dvontel. I wondered when you'd come over. That is a healthy outlook (rebuilding), but I sure got push back by saying something similar at your board. I predicted 6 wins, how about you?
Eh, I’ma go with 4. Schedule is just way too brutal. I won’t mind it too much, though. The shot of getting Ed Oliver or even Nick Bosa is just too gratifying.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Joey Bosa's left foot injury is "nothing serious."

"He's fine," a source assured Schefter. Bosa will still almost certainly be held out of Saturday's preseason opener. Consider him day to day for the time being.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Aug 7 - 5:29 PM

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Vikings OL is an injury plagued mess. Good luck standing upright Mr. Cousins. Vikings are not going to win as many games as they did last season with that shredded OL.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vikings OL is an injury plagued mess. Good luck standing upright Mr. Cousins. Vikings are not going to win as many games as they did last season with that shredded OL.
I agree, they won a few last year with Case being mobile and avoiding pressure. Cousins just isn’t that kind of QB.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Solomon Thomas took a knee to the head before that and is being checked for concussion.

dang

Legend
Agreed it makes sense to save starters. I think it sucks for Rams that Balt/( Flaco starters against our 2nd string. But aside from that those on our 90 ram roster that don’t represent should be called out.