I’m seeing lots of reasons for optimism as of close of mini-camp...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The secondary, the OL, DL and offense totally look awesome. But what about stopping the run. Quinn, Ogletree and the other outside LB's backups were all on the team last year. I haven't heard anything about being better stopping the run.That's how ATL kept the Rams off the field in the playoff game. Any improvement in that area would make it almost impossible to beat them. Don't get me wrong, I"m guzzling the Kool Aid.

Suh was the best run-stopping DT in the league...better even than AD.

Having him on the shade (the 1 tech) will greatly aid our run D because teams will have a helluva time running up the middle where we had tons of problems.

We also had issues with outside contain and honestly, neither Quinn nor Barwin was awesome at it.

I think our safeties will also have more to say about the run game because we have two lockdown corners which will allow more instances where Wade leaves a single high and brings a box safety down.

We'll see. If we stop the run, this team is gonna be crazy dominant.