IJN Yamato.....greatest battleship ever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Me: You know what you call a submarine of any type near a Spruance Class Destroyer?

thirteen28: You better not...

Me: You guessed it. TARGETS!

thrirteen28: You SONOFA!!!

sIXdx4W.gif

@thirteen28

:)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4FvP9pdAFA&feature=emb_logo

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Toured the USS Alabama (South Dakota class) and USS Drum ( Gato class sub) in Mobile, Alabama. I don't think I would have been built for the Navy. But was fun touring those crafts. USAF suited me way better. They do have an Aircraft museum at that museum park though. Worth the time to to tour if you are ever going through Mobile. Kinda cool all the Gato class subs were named after fish but I guess most subs were named that way then.

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Toured the USS Alabama (South Dakota class) and USS Drum ( Gato class sub) in Mobile, Alabama. I don't think I would have been built for the Navy. But was fun touring those crafts. USAF suited me way better. They do have an Aircraft museum at that museum park though. Worth the time to to tour if you are ever going through Mobile. Kinda cool all the Gato class subs were named after fish but I guess most subs were named that way then.