If you could have dinner with one current Ram...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Jeff Fisher without a doubt.
But i'm cheating the question a bit, so as far as a player goes...I'd go with Johnny Hekker.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Player - JL
Other - Jeff Fisher

I think JL would just be fun to shoot the shit with. I'd like to find out more about Fish's roots to the Rams and if he's been a fan since he was a kid. I also would like to see if I actually look like him in person or if he is my long lost brother from another mother.
IMAG0523.jpg

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
my 8 year old son and I had a couple minute conversation with him before the Redskin game last year. He had just signed the big extension and I brought it up. He was very modest and said he needs to "earn it". My son wants a Hekker jersey for his birthday! LOL.

Athos

Legend
Jenkins if I wanted to do the dumbest possible shit I could do.

Long for a quality chat.

Hekker if I wanted to laugh my ass off the entire time.

JL55 if I wanted to die in the gym after eating.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Tough to pick just one with so many great choices. I'll mix it up a bit and go with Robert Quinn. Dude seems super chill and would have some good stories to tell.

Kohl420

UDFA
Name
Kohl
Since I can't pick Steddy B. for EVERYTHING, I guess I choose Lamarcus Joyner because he is inspiring everytime he opens his mouth.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Stan Kroenke. I prefer a quiet dinner where I'm expected to pick up the check.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Player - JL
Other - Jeff Fisher

I think JL would just be fun to shoot the crap with. I'd like to find out more about Fish's roots to the Rams and if he's been a fan since he was a kid. I also would like to see if I actually look like him in person or if he is my long lost brother from another mother.
View attachment 7899 .

Fisher's Brudda alright... and a fine looking little green man too. :D

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I went with Stan, mostly because I want to know what champagne made from fermented human tears tastes like...

Player?
Hmm.... Chris Long is my favorite Ram, but I think I might go with TJ McDonald. Dude just seems smart and likeable.... and has the potential to be an all time great Rams safety, which is my favorite position.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chris Long by a long shot. Just keep my mouth shut and listen to whatever he wants to talk about. Would love to hear about his life growing up, stories about the crap[ he and his brothers must have got into. Really anyone on the D line would be cool to spend time with or any of the many coaches who would have a ton of stories to share.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would have to be that Doris whose name escapes me. You know the bird that does the interviews. Might even lean in at the end of the meal if she's lucky.

Last edited: