If you could have dinner with one current Ram...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Who would it be?

What would you want to talk about?

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Chris Long

I just think he seems like a very grounded person; witty and good natured.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I want to talk OL.....Rodger Saffold has the brain waves to expand my very used up one brain cell.

Having another big guy with me would guarantee us a big both with plenty of room to load the top of the table with big guy food for a good long range conversation of NFL Ram OL play!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Chris Long, easy I think. I just wanna kick back and make fun of stupid people.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Daniel Rodriguez. Probably just hang out, swap old war stories and have a good time. It's always fun to talk to vets, and one of my buddies served with him in Iraq (before he went to Afghanistan) so it would be fun to get those two together again.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Stan Kroenke.

I'd ask him what it's like to play with people's emotions....

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Janoris after that Instagram tweet so I can sample some of that herbage he's blazing before digging in at Roscoe's

image.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Chris Long!! With out a doubt.
I would like to Talk about D-Line Play, and Montana (the State) and what we both like about it!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
psshh common. CL hands down. bet over 50% of the replies will have the same answer

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jeff Fisher. I'd love to hear some of his old war stories from his days as a player and now as a coach. Plus I'd like to feed him every cliche' you hear on a Rams board about coaching and quarterback incompetence, just to hear him scoff and explain the things we don't know.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Jeff Fisher. I'd love to hear some of his old war stories from his days as a player and now as a coach. Plus I'd like to feed him every cliche' you hear on a Rams board about coaching and quarterback incompetence, just to hear him scoff and explain the things we don't know.
Hannifan and Vitt would be entertaining as well. If they were still here.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Chris Long without a doubt. He has a great sense of humor and seems like a guy that just plain loves life. He's the guy at work that brings all the people on a crew together as a team and builds esprit-de-corps.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Kevin Demoff, as I'd like to know more about the business side of the NFL.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Les Snead. I want to hear his scouting stories.