If there is ever going to be a true home field advantage at SoFi…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I was at the game against the Cowboys at the Coliseum when C.J. and Todd ran all over you and was surprised at how good our support was. A lot of Dallas fans, but not as many as I expected and the ones who were there shut the fuck up fairly early on I seem to remember

I like that the Super Bowl bypass operation has gone so well for you guys the last quarter of a century. Keep taking the meds.
I was at that game, too. It would have been worse if I hadn't eaten edibles before the game. Haha.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I hate to break it to you, but it's going to be the same way when we play the Rams.
It just takes so long to get that Cowboy stench out of the air.
I think JJ should have to contribute to the clean up bill.

Hate you guys came up short against Brady. Hopefully we can break their winning streak. You guys looked good though.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The Cowboys are a huge draw in any stadium.

I know a ton of Cowboy fans here in So Cal

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why do you think they are squatters now.

Mr Cheap skate still owns that team.
Clippers finally leaving Staples! Took a new owner, but, Clippers will have their own place. Maybe Chargers will also do the same.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Clippers finally leaving Staples! Took a new owner, but, Clippers will have their own place. Maybe Chargers will also do the same.

I'm hoping Jeff Bezos buys the Chargers, builds a world class stadium for San Diego, and moves them back where they belong. Worth over 200+ $billion, he'd instantly become the wealthiest NFL team owner, actually his worth would be higher than all of todays combined NFL team owners. It's said that he wants an NFL franchise, so why not ? Chargers & the Denver Broncos could be the next teams up for grabs. jmo.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quite a hijacking of this thread.

Cowboys fans… it’s NOT all about you.
@Rynie doing his day job.....

C379r1B.gif

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
…this is the week it should manifest.

Team is 2-0, playing defending champs, televised over most of the country, unlikely to have a large contingent of traveling opposing fans at the stadium…

Let’s see a SoCal 12th man effect this week!

No doubt about it.

The Rams have been in Los Angeles since 2017.

That is a total of 4 years with 2021 being their 5th.

The city of Los Angeles NFL (fans) have had enough time to be grateful the Rams returned.

LA sports fans may be finicky about their teams, but the Rams appear to be the biggest sports ticket in the LA market now.

sofi_stadium_forbesimg_4.jpg

Stl2La

Hall of Fame

View: https://youtu.be/aMMTtqrlikQ

Eisen was there week 1 and said there were times the stadium made Seattle/Arrowhead sound like a library. Said it could have been the canopy trapping sound in or the rams pumping sound in lol

It def sounded loud while I was watching on tv but I haven’t been to a game yet so I can’t confirm.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
The Cowboys are a huge draw in any stadium.

I know a ton of Cowboy fans here in So Cal
I went to the Divisional Round playoff game vs the Cowboys at the Coliseum and no joke it was 50/50 rams-cowboys fans. Sat next to a couple of lads who flew in for the game and were flying out the same night. I bought them some beers to help drown their sorrows before a long flight back.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

View: https://youtu.be/aMMTtqrlikQ

Eisen was there week 1 and said there were times the stadium made Seattle/Arrowhead sound like a library. Said it could have been the canopy trapping sound in or the rams pumping sound in lol

It def sounded loud while I was watching on tv but I haven’t been to a game yet so I can’t confirm.

I was there ...... there were times I was concious of the noise, like on a 3rd down play by the Bears, but wasn't as loud as I thought it would be. I would say the playoff game against the Vikings in '99 was the loudest game I have ever been too

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I went to the Divisional Round playoff game vs the Cowboys at the Coliseum and no joke it was 50/50 rams-cowboys fans. Sat next to a couple of lads who flew in for the game and were flying out the same night. I bought them some beers to help drown their sorrows before a long flight back.
Sorry dudes, but all you freaking Cowboy fans and enablers should take a hike. This is a Rams site, and we’re not playing the Cowboys.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Winning fills seats and sells tickets and that's what the Rams will do this season. As the Cowboys fall to mediocre status once again. Dak Dak Dak...hahahahaha

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry dudes, but all you freaking Cowboy fans and enablers should take a hike. This is a Rams site, and we’re not playing the Cowboys.

You can't be too insular. That's how brothers marry their sisters. We're not hill billies.