If he only had a brain.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
it would have been hard to find an example of a college player from that entire era whose behavior screamed more loudly "i am a disaster waiting to happen" than LP. the people in charge should have known better, and thus i felt bringing him here in spite of that brought shame to the organization. incredibly, even this didn't result in the rams being any wiser for the experience, picking the thug ryan tucker not long thereafter.

Vermeil thought he was a miracle worker with the troubled kids. Jesus hung out with the prostitutes and thugs supposedly. Maybe Vermeil thought he was doing them a service and could be a positive influence on them and even change them for the better?

RamzFanz

Damnit
how is this trolling? We are in a dead period for football. There has been a lot of people on this board that's been rams fans for a very long time. Iv been rams fan since 1994. Why bring it up why not.

I think we're just sensitive to low post members making personal attacks on players. No one here wants to devolve into RamStalk. Carry on.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
it would have been hard to find an example of a college player from that entire era whose behavior screamed more loudly "i am a disaster waiting to happen" than LP. the people in charge should have known better, and thus i felt bringing him here in spite of that brought shame to the organization. incredibly, even this didn't result in the rams being any wiser for the experience, picking the thug ryan tucker not long thereafter.
Ryan Leaf?