I wanted to apologize

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I thought that was u. I know exactly what you mean. I went through the same stuff, and probably the same person. Can't post on other boards because of it.
Nice to see you
That went back to the Bradford days... It was a long time ago.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
GD you're just on a roll! Lol I was over there for a couple years and then left to come here in 2013. Never even thought about looking back.
I almost love this place as much as I love RamStalk ~ Juggs

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm still heartbroken from getting banned by Jim Thomas over at the Post Dispatch.

Not!

Emotion Reaction GIF

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
When I was a Mod at ClanRam, I banned 8,753 people, according to legend. At least 137 of them deserved it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't recall the drama, but good for you for the olive branch. We're all Ramily here and this off season has definitely caused some of us to get edgy... Myself included. I will use this thread to say I apologize for some of my own posts. I get spicy about this awesome team of ours. It's what I do and I can't really change that as I am old af... Very few new tricks.

We ultimately all want the same thing.... So in that regard, we are all BFFs, haha. It's also healthy to have disagreements. That's what makes this passion more passionate. Some may call us pathetic for caring so much. Oh well. It's Rams football baby. Deal with it.
I would like to apologize . . . for nothing. Suckers. ;)

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
What a great thread.

I got banned on another forum (first and only time in my interweb career) for not sucking up to the owner (no regrets) after MAJOR contributions.

Good on you for doing this.

GO RAMS!!!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think you ought to apologise for spelling apologise incorrectly.

TexasRam

Legend
Don’t you EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!

DO YOU HEAR ME YOU PEICE OF DOGSHIT!!!!!!!

…

just kidding bro. You good.

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What a great thread.

I got banned on another forum (first and only time in my interweb career) for not sucking up to the owner (no regrets) after MAJOR contributions.

GO RAMS!!!
Nice to see you.I know the board lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
What a great thread.

GO RAMS!!!

Wait what???

There's "sucking up to the owner"?

Dan-o and I are doing this all wrong. :zany1: