I wanted to apologize

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
I was recently banned for a "personal attack on a mod". It was never a personal attack. It was a joke really. I was just messing around.

I've been a Rams fan 43 years and they are like my family. I get into some heated arguments with other posters but at the end of the day, we are all here for the same thing, Rams football.

So again, my apologies to who ever it was I offended. It was never intended.

Dave

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I don't recall the drama, but good for you for the olive branch. We're all Ramily here and this off season has definitely caused some of us to get edgy... Myself included. I will use this thread to say I apologize for some of my own posts. I get spicy about this awesome team of ours. It's what I do and I can't really change that as I am old af... Very few new tricks.

We ultimately all want the same thing.... So in that regard, we are all BFFs, haha. It's also healthy to have disagreements. That's what makes this passion more passionate. Some may call us pathetic for caring so much. Oh well. It's Rams football baby. Deal with it.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I was recently banned for a "personal attack on a mod". It was never a personal attack. It was a joke really. I was just messing around.

I've been a Rams fan 43 years and they are like my family. I get into some heated arguments with other posters but at the end of the day, we are all here for the same thing, Rams football.

Dave
228 post and you got banned? Lol that has to be a record lol

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Seems like a good opportunity to post the forum rules, for those that haven't read them.

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Attachments

• Fuck you.jpg
    Fuck you.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 122

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Nice thread @Rams4life ....glad everything is cool and this is one of the reasons I feel comfortable just speaking my mind in here even if I do say stupid crap sometimes we always comeback full circle.
Pretty much this whole forum agree disagree we always find a way to just bring it back and forgive and forget no matter how heated the back and forth was.
In the end what is the arguement or disagreement really about passion of being a Rams fan and all of us having the same result.

Let's chip baby!!!

And cheers to @Rams4life takes a big man or woman to apologize. Most woman hate that analogy but had to be politically correct :)

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I was banned on the Original Herd because of a disagreement with a mod. Didnt get nasty, just pointed out his inconsistent stance on an issue. He got frustrated and the guy then banned me temporarily... I never went back though & glad I didn't. That place is a shell of it's former self. This place is far superior. Less drama, more posters with a wider range of viewpoints.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

Dave

OIP.hxnOItg5IB1zRDf8RYlPAwAAAA

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
I was banned on the Original Herd because of a disagreement with a mod. Didnt get nasty, just pointed out his inconsistent stance on an issue. He got frustrated and the guy then banned me temporarily... I never went back though & glad I didn't. That place is a shell of it's former self. This place is far superior. Less drama, more posters with a wider range of viewpoints.
I thought that was u. I know exactly what you mean. I went through the same stuff, and probably the same person. Can't post on other boards because of it.
Nice to see you

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
Nice thread @Rams4life ....glad everything is cool and this is one of the reasons I feel comfortable just speaking my mind in here even if I do say stupid crap sometimes we always comeback full circle.
Pretty much this whole forum agree disagree we always find a way to just bring it back and forgive and forget no matter how heated the back and forth was.
In the end what is the arguement or disagreement really about passion of being a Rams fan and all of us having the same result.

Let's chip baby!!!

And cheers to @Rams4life takes a big man or woman to apologize. Most woman hate that analogy but had to be politically correct :)
Thanks. I'm a man lol

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I thought that was u. I know exactly what you mean. I went through the same stuff, and probably the same person. Can't post on other boards because of it.
Nice to see you
GD you're just on a roll! Lol I was over there for a couple years and then left to come here in 2013. Never even thought about looking back.