I Repent, Goff is an NFL QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kevin61

UDFA
Name
Kevin
I was a skeptic in the preseason but I'm a believer now. I said that that I would happily admit I was wrong and will do so now. Goff is an NFL QB.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was a skeptic in the preseason but I'm a believer now. I said that that I would happily admit I was wrong and will do so now. Goff is an NFL QB.
Now if we can just get LACHAMP46 on the Goff Tractor....

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
He plays in the NFL so he is an NFL QB, Regardless of him playing in a game and being good at it. Heck Ryan Leaf was an NFL QB. LOL.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now if we can just get LACHAMP46 on the Goff Tractor....

That won’t happen until this goes down. j/k
wentz.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That won’t happen until this goes down. j/k
View attachment 22954

If the Rams win the game versus the Eagles the sports media narrative will be interesting. If the Rams blow them out it will be "The Eagles were bound to have a bad game eventually". But what if it's a hard fought game and the Rams end up winning a close one? Will the love shift from the Eagles and Wentz to the Rams and Goff?

I hope we find out!

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Eagles havent played anybody. I looked at their schedule the other day and wow talk about a soft schedule

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Eagles havent played anybody. I looked at their schedule the other day and wow talk about a soft schedule
Their final 5 games are pretty soft too, there's maybe 2 games that are actual competition.

at SEA (7-4)
at LA (8-3)
vs NYG (2-9)
vs OAK (5-6)
vs DAL (5-6)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I love Champ.

I love him when he's right.
I love him when he's wrong.
I love him in a suit.
I love him in a....

nope...not that much love...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
All he needed was time to develop. So did Carson Wentz, and he had his struggles as a rookie. But Carson got a full year under his belt, Jared just now played over 16 games.

Finally a year when you could picka QB and not go wrong.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And if he stinks up the joint this week against AZ?

KayJay

Starter
Its alright bruh. Some people can't see what others see. I was down right scared of what I was seeing. But I held faith because of what I seen at Cal. Most people will point to that Saints game last year where he flashed potential. But for me? It was that game in Seattle. He threw some passes, that showed he was clearly trying to attack Seattle. He didn't care who was back there. There was a pass someone dropped, it might of been Thomas; should of been a touchdown. Goff actually got down the field against Seattle his rookie year with an offensive line in shambles. He had some passes he would of liked back for sure. But Man oh man, I saw a guy that kept on playing and making good throws on an elite defense. That was when I saw his potential. He was in Seattle and making plays. Can't wait till we play them again. I know he has it circled in his calendar.