I disabled all notifications

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Do to my issue with "Waking up football" notifications at 3am, I changed my preferences hoping to stop it. Once again this morning I got another notification. I have now disabled all notifications and push notifications.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hi Everyone -

I am not ignoring this feedback. I am trying to find a solution. But I have been trying to solve this in combination with another “issue I don’t like”... which has kept my eye off a solution you can do now.

Put @ROD-BOT on ignore.

Click here, then find the grey ignore button. The grey is pretty hard to see, I need to fix that.

I will set Good Morning Football to come from ROD-BOT. I just tested this and it worked.

If that doesn’t work, let me know, and I’ll stop combining tests with drinking. :D

@flv @Tailback @LesBaker

Thank you for your feedback guys. I appreciate how you didn’t rag about it. I do this in my spare time so it’s hot and cold sometimes how much time I get to dig into things.

Cheers!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
thank you very much.

I appreciate the efforts!

Always combine testing with Wobbly-pops!!!!

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@CGI_Ram No worries dude. You do good work here. LOL @ the testing while drinking. What could possibly go wrong, hic?

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This morning, I still got a notification from you know who. This was after I had disabled ALL notifications from ROD. I had NOT implemented your suggestion. I HAVE at this point done the steps you recommended. How does that happen when I disable everything?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This morning, I still got a notification from you know who. This was after I had disabled ALL notifications from ROD. I had NOT implemented your suggestion. I HAVE at this point done the steps you recommended. How does that happen when I disable everything?

Hi Tailback -

I will send a message to you to explore this.

@flv @LesBaker were you able to ignore RODBOT? Did things work okay?