I disabled all notifications

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tailback

Starter
May 4, 2013
Do to my issue with "Waking up football" notifications at 3am, I changed my preferences hoping to stop it. Once again this morning I got another notification. I have now disabled all notifications and push notifications.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Jun 28, 2010
Hi Everyone -

I am not ignoring this feedback. I am trying to find a solution. But I have been trying to solve this in combination with another “issue I don’t like”... which has kept my eye off a solution you can do now.

Put @ROD-BOT on ignore.

Click here, then find the grey ignore button. The grey is pretty hard to see, I need to fix that.

I will set Good Morning Football to come from ROD-BOT. I just tested this and it worked.

If that doesn’t work, let me know, and I’ll stop combining tests with drinking. :D

@flv @Tailback @LesBaker

Thank you for your feedback guys. I appreciate how you didn’t rag about it. I do this in my spare time so it’s hot and cold sometimes how much time I get to dig into things.

Cheers!

Reactions: RamFan503

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Aug 23, 2012
thank you very much.

I appreciate the efforts!

Always combine testing with Wobbly-pops!!!!

OP
OP
Tailback

Tailback

Starter
May 4, 2013
This morning, I still got a notification from you know who. This was after I had disabled ALL notifications from ROD. I had NOT implemented your suggestion. I HAVE at this point done the steps you recommended. How does that happen when I disable everything?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Jun 28, 2010
This morning, I still got a notification from you know who. This was after I had disabled ALL notifications from ROD. I had NOT implemented your suggestion. I HAVE at this point done the steps you recommended. How does that happen when I disable everything?
Hi Tailback -

I will send a message to you to explore this.

@flv @LesBaker were you able to ignore RODBOT? Did things work okay?

Bears

Donate to ROD

Total amount
$215.00
Goal
$175.00
Shoutbox
  1. ozarkram @ ozarkram: Go Rams!
  2. AZRams @ AZRams: Lost a client, need a beer.
  3. AZRams @ AZRams: Why do the Football Gods hate the Rams?
  4. RhodyRams @ RhodyRams: well that sucked donkey balls
  5. CGI_Ram @ CGI_Ram: It “feels like a while” since we’ve won. That ends... TODAY!,