I am still bitter, need therapy, SB 36

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VARam

That all being said, we still should of won that game.

Absolutely. The offense allowed New England to hang around prior to the Ty Law INT. Warner made terrible decisions all night long(including missing a wide open Holt in the early minutes of the second half). So did Martz, but what's lost in all of this is Jeff Wilkins missing his second FG attempt prior to the Law INT. He makes that FG, the Rams leave New Orleans with another Super Bowl.

Fuck.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
If we are getting things straight there were 2 defensive holding calls and a PI. 1st quarter at 5:42 on Terrell Buckley which was declined. At 10:10 Otis Smith got flagged for PI which was excepted. It was a 9 yard route in which he held Holt, so they could of called PI or holding. Then there was a 4th quarter defensive holding on Tebucky Jones on a punt that was also declined. If you include the declined calls, NE was actually flagged more than the Rams. The penalties and yards was just about even.

I don't want to argue but you said it was fixed and if it was fixed it would of been easier to let the 97 yard TD stand. I disagree the game was fixed. I agree that the Pats cheated and Martz got stubborn on the 2nd half and ultimately that cost us the game, not the refs.
They knew our plays for gods sakes!!! That's one consistent comment by Ram players on offense who have been a little too open in their comments.

Additionally, the only reason we scored a TD was because on 4th down Martz drew-up a play on the sidelines that they hadn't seen before.

This took tremendous effort to pull-off. It wasn't just Kukar, and it wasn't just some lone videographer. A lot of people had to be involved to make this happen, or it doesn't happen. And even with all of the extra help, they still almost blew it. We were just that good.

Rambition

Rookie
I'm not saying there wasn't something fishy going on in that game. But I blame Martz. Their defense dared us to run and he still threw the ball. We had one of the best running backs in the game. Give em a heavy dose of Faulk and they woulda backed off into a more traditional defense. Then we woulda torched them with the pass. Martz's arrogance caused that loss as much as the refs.
i tend to agree.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
If we are getting things straight there were 2 defensive holding calls and a PI. 1st quarter at 5:42 on Terrell Buckley which was declined. At 10:10 Otis Smith got flagged for PI which was excepted. It was a 9 yard route in which he held Holt, so they could of called PI or holding. Then there was a 4th quarter defensive holding on Tebucky Jones on a punt that was also declined. If you include the declined calls, NE was actually flagged more than the Rams. The penalties and yards was just about even.

I don't want to argue but you said it was fixed and if it was fixed it would of been easier to let the 97 yard TD stand. I disagree the game was fixed. I agree that the Pats cheated and Martz got stubborn on the 2nd half and ultimately that cost us the game, not the refs.
Those declined penalties were window dressing. The Rams will decline that; I can throw a flag. Tell you what, the Patriots should have been flagged more than the Rams. They played defense recklessly, with no regard for their safety or their opponent.

Again, there were NO personal foul calls. That's a reflection on the head referee, Bernie Kukar.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
They knew our plays for gods sakes!!! That's one consistent comment by Ram players on offense who have been a little too open in their comments.

Additionally, the only reason we scored a TD was because on 4th down Martz drew-up a play on the sidelines that they hadn't seen before.

This took tremendous effort to pull-off. It wasn't just Kukar, and it wasn't just some lone videographer. A lot of people had to be involved to make this happen, or it doesn't happen. And even with all of the extra help, they still almost blew it. We were just that good.
Actually, it was 3rd down. That was 6 failed playcalls in the redzone.

Ramatik

Starter
"I had Tom Brady & Bill Bellicheat, Oh, It was the left hand, then the right hand.... I love those guys, I would do anything for them".
- The Crookedest Bastard to ever wear stripes for the NFL, Bernie Kukar

52068323.jpg