How about a draft crush megathread/tracker?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Memphis Ram

Legend
Like him. Does his weight bother you? Seems that at 215 he might get washed out of run plays.

Not at all. I'm sure he'll add some weight, but I seeing a Deion Jones, Tevin Smith type of player. The Rams won't have a chance at getting him where they select, but I would love to see him used as a movable chess piece on defense that could play several spots.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Godd WR. But, I have to admit that after watching about half of that youtube clip, I found myself more impressed by the QB. He was really throwing some darts.

Sam Howell has been my guy since his freshman year. He'll be a junior next year.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have him in my most recent mock from a few days ago. Senior Bowl did wonders for his draft stock.
Where do you think he goes? If we take tamorrion Taylor with a third and this guy with a fourth I'll be happy.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Where do you think he goes? If we take tamorrion Taylor with a third and this guy with a fourth I'll be happy.

I/m guessing a 3'rd or 4'th round pick since he's kind of coming out of nowhere, similar to that small school Center Quinn Meinerz who has captured so many hearts. I've got Emerson Smith, an Edge out of No. Iowa in this grouping as well.
jmo.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I/m guessing a 3'rd or 4'th round pick since he's kind of coming out of nowhere, similar to that small school Center Quinn Meinerz who has captured so many hearts. I've got Emerson Smith, an Edge out of No. Iowa in this grouping as well.
jmo.
I like that. If we went Center, edge, or guard in round 2 and then got these two in round 3 I'd love it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I like that. If we went Center, edge, or guard in round 2 and then got these two in round 3 I'd love it.

Considering position, rawness, and competition, I'd say rolling the dice on one of the pass rushers makes the most sense. Pass rushers can be raw and still have success right away.

Going from a AAA school and being able to start at Center in the NFL is not likely right away. I love how Meinerz plays but he wouldn't likely fix the Rams center problem this year. They could stick him at guard and hope he learns I guess. At the very least he looks like he could become a good guard.