Hey. Give it up for Phxram, you all.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This is easily the best site on the planet. You guys should be proud of the results of all your hard work.

Thanks Phx, glad I found this place, you guys will never know what you mean to me, but I love you all :effemine:.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You the MAN, Phx! And X is the Dude! I love having guys like you two running the place, picking great moderators, and just making this an awesome experience for every person involved here! And I'd like to give a shout-out to all of the posters here on ROD for making this the best damned sports site on earth! Would also like to give a shoutout to KD, Snisher, and all of the people who run this wonderful organization that we call our team!

GO RAMS!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This really is a great site.

I visit a lot of team boards and this is as good as any. The lack of respect here among posters is a nice change of pace from Jets, Eagles, and Steelers boards just to name a few that I visit now and again. You guys do a great job here so keep up the good work!
Piss off.

Heh. Just kidding. I know what you meant.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Jeez dude now i am all verklempt.. I appreciate your kind words.

Verklempt.png

Thank you Bob. This is the ONLY place for non trollish Rams fans to go for good conversation and information. I was an early member when Paul opened this shop, and am super happy that we have another awesome owner in place now. This thread reminds me...I need to put my money where my mouth is this year. Site contribution comin.....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah thanks @PhxRam this place has really grown. Somethings I'm not a big fan of but I'd say 9/10 is making this site really something special for Rams fans.

Cardncub

Rookie
Nah.. I appreciate your guys offers and kind words but this is just something I like doing. When your two favorite passions in life (computers and football) finally cross paths, it makes for a long lasting, fun relationship.

You forgot drinking beer & hanging with your pal. :D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You guys are undeniably all the crap, and this board is the crap.

It's mind blowing to me sometimes how close I've come to banning you all.
Not sure I'd like how you'd go about it either. I'm ready for you though.