Hey. Give it up for Phxram, you all.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Why did you choose tonight to post this thread??? It should have been another night so it could get the recognition that it deserves

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Thanks to X, Phx, and all the mods for all your hard work. I'm glad I found this place it's the best board for Ram football!

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I've only been here a couple months now, but I have to say, this board is incredibly well built and monitored.
The posters are always entertaining and we're never short of comedy and serious DISCUSSION.

I like it here.

Just remember to keep an eye on the posters Alan and Thordaddy. If their is any trouble. Those two are usually involved.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why did you choose tonight to post this thread??? It should have been another night so it could get the recognition that it deserves
Because this is the night that boards get bombarded with traffic and I thought it would be appropriate to show how the guy running the show has taken the initiative to eliminate lag entirely during this time. Not many people know what that entails, but I do. Trust me ... it's a big deal.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
f8wojt.jpg

@PhxRam

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Because this is the night that boards get bombarded with traffic and I thought it would be appropriate to show how the guy running the show has taken the initiative to eliminate lag entirely during this time. Not many people know what that entails, but I do. Trust me ... it's a big deal.

Agreed and kudos. This board has not crashed tonight whatsoever.. Kudos to Phx and much apprerciated. I do know what running a site entails. It's not easy.. We should be buying Phx tickets to a game. Just saying.

PhxRam

I can think of a few tweaks I am going to look into, but overall I was quite pleased at how it held up. Between running a "live" thread and a live chat, I didn't notice much of any delays.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I can think of a few tweaks I am going to look into, but overall I was quite pleased at how it held up. Between running a "live" thread and a live chat, I didn't notice much of any delays.
Maybe you could break the image button in the chat so there's no temptation to actually use it. ;)

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Agreed and kudos. This board has not crashed tonight whatsoever.. Kudos to Phx and much apprerciated. I do know what running a site entails. It's not easy.. We should be buying Phx tickets to a game. Just saying.

Too bad I won't win the home opener tickets from the draft challenge. I would have donated them to Phx

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
@PhxRam, @-X-, @CGI_Ram, and @RamFan503: thanks for inviting me to be a part of this great site and thanks to all the members here who make our jobs so much easier than they could be.

The software is holding up like a champ tonight even though we have a chat room going at the same time. When Kevin Demoff pops in to say hello and starts a thread, that's a real tip of the hat to the management and members here. Amazing! :cheers:

PhxRam

Too bad I won't win the home opener tickets from the draft challenge. I would have donated them to Phx

Nah.. I appreciate your guys offers and kind words but this is just something I like doing. When your two favorite passions in life (computers and football) finally cross paths, it makes for a long lasting, fun relationship.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Thank you BOTH @-X- and @PhxRam for providing the best Rams forum on the internet! This has been a great place to talk football, relax, and even get a good laugh. You guys have done an amazing job with creating a great atmosphere to talk football!

You guys sure have done an amazing job!

Here here! I 2nd that! ^^ I've been on a few forums and there's no comparison. Thank you

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
:bow: Thanks Phx,

You know I think you are da man.
You keep this site up and running and running extremely well.

Keep up the great work, my friend!
We do appreciate you!

WvuIN02

Starter
This really is a great site.

I visit a lot of team boards and this is as good as any. The lack of respect here among posters is a nice change of pace from Jets, Eagles, and Steelers boards just to name a few that I visit now and again. You guys do a great job here so keep up the good work!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
You guys are undeniably all the shit, and this board is the shit.

It's mind blowing to me sometimes how close I've come to banning you all.