Here's the new uniform

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Love it!! Can't wait until they get rid of the gold & fatten the horns up a bit.

I was originally in the blue facemask group, but that white really pops.

jjab360

Legend
Omg those are hideous haha.

I understand getting the fans in on the vote, but it was retarded to have fans vote on one small part of the uniform without showing how it looks when combined with the rest of the uniform.

Perhaps those bright yellow shoes in your closet are kind of awesome but they look fucking ridiculous when you wear them with a red shirt and blue jeans. These uniforms look color coordinated by Helen Keller tbh.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I'm fine with this as an interim jersey as long as the canary yellow/royal blue come back in 2019.
THIS x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

No idea, what that number would be lol. Give the fans the option to vote between blue/white and blue/yellow, I guarantee the blue and yellow wins every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Rocko

UDFA
if a third color is needed, why not go with silver where the gold is in the shoulders, sleeves and around the numbers. This way there are more options to choose from when designing multiple color configurations with the uniform. The blue, white and gold clash, but the blue, white and silver has a crisper look to it.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I like:
- pant stripe
- socks
- the change to white horns
- new collar, they finally got rid of that ugly double pointed collar

I'm so-so with:
- jersey shoulders, they're so-so but could be better but since they can't change 'em then leave 'em I guess
- white facemask (I voted blue but oh well)

I strongly dislike:
- those thin horns, they need to be thicker at the base and no they aren't supposed to go oval at the top they should form more of a circle around. Give Dumoff an old photo for chrise' sake!
- round numbers, tired of 'em they should go back to the classic college font

overall:
somewhat satisfied. I know they could be way better but at least it's better than the dull gold horns, blueberry pants and Saints gold pants, or the white pants with that ugly gold stripe and thin navy lines.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it'll look fantastic.........as long as we are winning!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I like them. The gold had to stay to some degree because of the uniform rules. Something about the 'designated colour palette' - not my words, something I saw on twitter yesterday.

When the full change comes in 2019, I hope they go with the blue/yellow home and the white/blue/yellow away and have the blue/white "fearsome foursome" era unis as the alternates.

I think this 2017 uni is the way it is so as to minimise the dark blue and gold that's associated with the time in St Louis and isn't necessarily a hint that the primary unis post-2019 will be fearsome foursome era which this 2017 uni hints to with the helmets

Zodi

Hall of Fame
if a third color is needed, why not go with silver where the gold is in the shoulders, sleeves and around the numbers. This way there are more options to choose from when designing multiple color configurations with the uniform. The blue, white and gold clash, but the blue, white and silver has a crisper look to it.

I would love a silver/white/blue combo.

Make the horns silver, too.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Ho hum...
coffee.gif

RamsVA

UDFA
Name
RamsVA
Really like the old white helmets. Here are 2 photos of the helmet my brother - a Seahawk's fan - picked up at an auction for me --- #BestSiblingChristmasPresent
Rams Helmet right.jpg
Rams Helmet left.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess I'm destined to be in the minority on uniforms, because I actually kind of like them. To be sure, I'd tweak them to reduce the amount of gold on the jersey, but I wouldn't totally eliminate it. Keep it as is around the numbers, reduce the width of the gold on the shoulders, and make the logo all blue/white.

I'm ok with going back to the blue/white look, but I do think they need just a few hints of a 3rd color here and there, and the gold is a bit more subtle than the yellow.
Psssst...
<whispers>
Look at your avatar...

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Psssst...
<whispers>
Look at your avatar...

I know that's the most popular uni around here ... I like them as throwbacks, but to be honest by the time the Rams changed out of them in 2000, they were looking kind of tired. For the record, always liked them with the white jerseys better than the blue.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/03/rams-revised-uniforms-are-an-awkward-half-measure/

Rams’ revised uniforms are an awkward half-measure
Posted by Mike Florio on March 3, 2017

146657508-e1488554949490.jpg
Getty Images

The Rams blew a golden opportunity during their annual Color Rush game by not eradicating the gold from uniforms worn below blue helmets and white horns. For 2017 and 2018, the mistake will be repeated on a regular basis.

The good news? The team has dumped the gold from the helmets and the pants, re-embracing the white horns from the days of George Allen and Deacon Jones. The bad news? The team’s jerseys won’t be changing, for now.

It’s an awkward half-measure by necessity, because teams can’t abruptly change their jerseys — for reasons that relate more to merchandising than aesthetics. And so the new jerseys (presumably without gold) will arrive in 2019, and the two-phase uniform change will be completed.

Why not wait until 2019 to change the uniform at all? If the Rams had the L.A. market to themselves, maybe they would. With the Chargers now coming to town, the Rams have opted for the partial re-branding, with the full-blown white-and-blue uniforms likely coming when the Rams and Chargers christen the new stadium they will share.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if they will go blue and white in 2019

Saying this is just phase one of two phases uniform change

I thought maybe they would go blue and yellow in 2019 . but this article makes it sound otherwise

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know that's the most popular uni around here ... I like them as throwbacks, but to be honest by the time the Rams changed out of them in 2000, they were looking kind of tired. For the record, always liked them with the white jerseys better than the blue.
I don't think they looked tired at all, especially coming off the SB win. What did look tired was that lousy ED turf, I always thought they changed the uniform to get people from looking at the field. Lol