Here's the new uniform

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
kinda sorta

horns still look skinny

C59B0FYWMAQoeAa.jpg:large

Rams-2017-Uniformx600.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
It looks like shit with the gold on the jerseys. Get rid of the gold and add blue horns to the sleeves and I am good to go.

* for fk sake the blue on the pants and helm don't even match the jersey blue. Wtf man. That just shitty.

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
They should just leave them alone, until the switch in '19.
The only change they should make is swapping out the blue pants for the gold.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I am absolutely flabbergasted that a majority of people choose the white face mask. I think it looks awful. Everything else I can deal with.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if they'll go with the gold Rams logo on the sleeve , because I thought they dropped the gold Ram logo

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The stupid Ram Snail in gold on the shoulder looks ridiculous. I thought the logo was switched to White/Blue?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Well , the horns are still to skinny

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Wait till they show the road blue jersey , :confused:

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Once the jerseys match the pants, these will look clean. Agree on the facemask, shoulda went with blue. And yes, the horns should be fatter near the front of the helmet, and taper down...

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
One question: Why is it ok to change the helmets and the pants, but we gotta wait a year to change the jerseys? o_O

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
White facemask

Just goes to show , we don't know what we're talking about , because the white facemask won by quite a bit

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
The Gold looks terrible as usual. Y'all are sleeping though! They fixed the collar and made it connect all the way around the neck. That looks so much better to me. I have a feeling we'll all be pretty happy in 2019 with the new scheme and throwbacks. This is about as much as they could do for the interim.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gentlemen they cannot change the jersey, they have done wonders IMHO with the helmet and pants now we just have to wait until 2019 when they unveil their new stadium, uniforms and win the whole fucking thing!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Not a real big fan of the jersey. I like the helmet and the pants. I wonder if there is something keeping them from releasing a new jersey? Contract? Waiting on the new stadium?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not a real big fan of the jersey. I like the helmet and the pants. I wonder if there is something keeping them from releasing a new jersey? Contract? Waiting on the new stadium?
Their only allowed to make one jersey change once every five years , and with them planning on all new uniforms in 2019 , they cant change the jersey this year , and then turn around and do it again in two years

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm fine with this as an interim jersey as long as the canary yellow/royal blue come back in 2019.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I guess I'm destined to be in the minority on uniforms, because I actually kind of like them. To be sure, I'd tweak them to reduce the amount of gold on the jersey, but I wouldn't totally eliminate it. Keep it as is around the numbers, reduce the width of the gold on the shoulders, and make the logo all blue/white.

I'm ok with going back to the blue/white look, but I do think they need just a few hints of a 3rd color here and there, and the gold is a bit more subtle than the yellow.