"Hello Mason? It's Sean".

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any kicker we bring in now is available for a reason. They weren't good enough to make any teams roster.

No guarantee we'll see better results.

JYB

Starter
Any kicker we bring in now is available for a reason. They weren't good enough to make any teams roster.

No guarantee we'll see better results.
True, but have you ever seen a pro kicker so consistently awful? I can't think of one.

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
True, but have you ever seen a pro kicker so consistently awful? I can't think of one.
I hear you. He was perfect against the Ravens, so he's capable. But I would definitely say he's unreliable.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think the point is Matt missed two field goals if I remember. Carrier stats sure look good but what have you done for me lately?

So The Point is The Rams need to cut this Freaking kid. I don’t know what they see in him.

The dude says all the right things,but he is a RISK!! I liked Maher better & what happened to all those young kickers earlier? —Crosby should be the guy,unless he looks like crap in practice??

What about Evans if you want to a that can boot the crap out of the ball.He is already being used as the kick of guy.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
I think McV is going to let it ride with him and we will probably keep him next year for consistency sake if he doesn't completely bomb.

I honestly thought we should have had Crosby this week to see if he was even viable as we suspected the team to do well enough to win against the commodes without having to rely on long FGs. We all knew in the back of our minds he was going to miss that kick when it was called.

My fear is if we somehow get into a game grindy kickfest game where that one miss wrecks us.

John R

Rookie
Name
John R
The real mistake was cutting Mason. They could have kept him around to keep that heat on the kid. Very irritating.
This. At this point, I have no idea is Mason’s a better option or if there are any better options out there, but Havrsik kicked his best game with Mason breathing down his neck.

John R

Rookie
Name
John R
Remember that game where Wilkins was injured? We had no backup so Martz went for it on every fourth down and a two point conversion after every touchdown. It was GSOT at the top of their game and they were successful every time. Maybe try that lol.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I would be willing to bet at least 95% of the fans want him gone.
And I would be willing to bet that 100% of that doesn't matter. If the coaching staff sees a better option, he will be gone. If not, he will be kicking next week.

Hell. I don't have any fandom invested in this guy. But I also don't imagine McVay is holding onto him because he's stubborn.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
All we can do is hope his misses don't cost a game. And hope he figures out whatever it is that is causing his misses. The next two games are must win.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
I guess we will just have to put enough points on the board to not worry about it. Getting a few qb sacks instead of 1 the whole game might help as well. go rams. Suh anyone?

John R

Rookie
Name
John R
And I would be willing to bet that 100% of that doesn't matter. If the coaching staff sees a better option, he will be gone. If not, he will be kicking next week.

Hell. I don't have any fandom invested in this guy. But I also don't imagine McVay is holding onto him because he's stubborn.
Exactly!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Someone take that boy out and get him laid!! He needs to relax.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My next door neighbor is a die hard Colts fan. Says the fan base questioning the FO for giving such a huge contract to a FA kicker and now he's missed 5 of his last 15 FG attempts. Funny how that goes.
Kickers....

oldnotdead

Legend
That was based on projections of how many rookies we had. This is looking at results from actual games.

Yep and believing in media hacks who don't know shit. Those who bothered to do a deep dive into the actual talent in the Rams draft would have seen a young but talented group who needed good coaching to be successful. Even more important is how the players fit into the Ram roster needs.

This team has had more than their share of bad breaks, some by the refs and some self-inflicted. But what I contended in Sept. still rings true, the coaches will determine the success or lack thereof this season.

What Sean needs to do if he thinks it will come down to a FG is to run the preceding play to get the ball placed on the right hash. Then the kid doesn't have to change his normal motion. Freaking Blackburn should know that.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Apparently he was struggling during warmups according to some media.
I heard that as well.

They also said that Crosby and Havrasic had a competition in practice and that Hav clearly beat out Crosby.