"Hello Mason? It's Sean".

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I saw Matt Gay hit 93% of his kicks as a Ram

Not even sure what your point is.

Haverisk clearly is liable to shank the ball at any time.
I think the point is Matt missed two field goals if I remember. Carrier stats sure look good but what have you done for me lately?

Ellard80

Legend
I think the point is Matt missed two field goals if I remember. Carrier stats sure look good but what have you done for me lately?
comparing haverisk to matt gay is a poor one

Matt Gay proved it over 3 years.. in clutch situations.

The young kid has the yips like a mofo... not really a good comparison.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
comparing haverisk to matt gay is a poor one

Matt Gay proved it over 3 years.. in clutch situations.

The young kid has the yips like a mofo... not really a good comparison.
I misspelled career. And I agree and that was my point, long term stats versus game day stats.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Yeah, I definitely call him back. If nothing else, Havermiss was better when Crosby was breathing down his neck. We were winning comfortably until that miss, and that's when shit started to go sideways for us.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
My concern is how often the ball comes off his foot poorly whereas others being mentioned here just whiff occasionally. H has poor and inconsistent form

Ellard80

Legend
My concern is how often the ball comes off his foot poorly whereas others being mentioned here just whiff occasionally. H has poor and inconsistent form
There is something mechanical wrong or mentally wrong.

Even the 1st FG he made was slicing huge to the right.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Matt Gay is battle tested. I’m not sure if Haverisk can go two games in a row without missing a kick. And not just missing, shanking a kick

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Matt Gay is hitting 78%.. Lucas is hitting 76%.

Again... this is part of developing him for next year. I don't know if it will work out.. but he's not getting dumped for missing that kick, guys. Especially on a short week.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Matt Gay is hitting 78%.. Lucas is hitting 76%.

Again... this is part of developing him for next year. I don't know if it will work out.. but he's not getting dumped for missing that kick, guys. Especially on a short week.
I think he will fold in pressure time and will be the reason the Rams lose to the Saints.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Havrishank has got to go.
It's almost like he's telling McVay, "Hey man, I'm not the guy! Don't you see how bad I am, please move on and find another kicker!"

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Havirisik drives me nuts.

He seems to have good days and bad days.

The most unsettling thing (to me) was James Lofton saying that Havirisik was terrible during warm-ups and "missing them left and right." How bad do you have to be in warm-ups for the announcer to make a point of calling it out?

McVay looked pissed after that 42-yard miss.

I for one do not want Havirisik as our kicker next year. He's just too damn inconsistent.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I think he will fold in pressure time and will be the reason the Rams lose to the Saints.
He might.
But that happens to other kickers, too.

And if you pick Crosby, you can't even think about trying a kick over 45.
(that's overstated.. he was 1-4 from 50+ last year)

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Havirisik drives me nuts.

He seems to have good days and bad days.

The most unsettling thing (to me) was James Lofton saying that Havirisik was terrible during warm-ups and "missing them left and right." How bad do you have to be in warm-ups for the announcer to make a point of calling it out?

McVay looked pissed after that 42-yard miss.

I for one do not want Havirisik as our kicker next year. He's just too damn inconsistent.

Havrishank is no good, and he's got to go. No matter what his mother Kupped says about him.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Havrishank is no good, and he's got to go. No matter what his mother Kupped says about him.
Why do people have to be dicks?

Seriously... I could give two shits about the kid.. nothing to me.
I'm paying attention to what the team I'm a fan of, The Rams, are doing.. and trying to understand why.. and I get it.
I seriously doubt they cut him this week.. but.. who knows?

What I do know is that young kickers can be inconsistent.. and a shit ton of kickers go through streaks of being mediocre.

So.. it ain't ME who thinks he's smarter than you... it's McVay.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
At this point we're probably stuck with him. And its quite possible we lose a winnable a game because he can't make routine kicks. Lets hope it doesn't keep us out of the playoffs or happens in the playoffs.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Hello... Hello, Mr. George?
Where did you get the new kicker.... :laugh4: