Heard a Cowboy fan on Sirius this morning

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Said he was a huge Romo fan... Said; "yeah I'm a Romosexual..."

Almost wrecked my car!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Said he was a huge Romo fan... Said; "yeah I'm a Romosexual..."

Almost wrecked my car!
I knew as soon as I read "heard a cowboy fan" it was going to be something stupid.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Oh come on, hearing you werent the only Romosexual out there was the real reason for almost wrecking :sneaky:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've got a 2 big time cowgirl fans who work for me. Both of them hate Romo.

One of them calls him Danny White (who he also hated apparently)... The other just calls him "Sucks",,, "He Suuuucckkkksss".

I will be calling them both Romosexuals TODAY.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The pastor of the church I attend and one of the elders are both Cowboys fanatics. I don't understand how this could have happened to them since one of them is from Baltimore and the other from West Virginia. Must be an air-borne disease of some kind.

So last Sunday after church we start talking NFL football. They both went on and on about how Romo is a great warrior and how he's overcome so much and is so under appreciated, and how he will have the greatest season any QB has ever had and that his critics will be sorry. We're talking here about tears in the eyes. I was going to change the subject to exorcisms but bit my tongue and went home.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The pastor of the church I attend and one of the elders are both Cowboys fanatics. I don't understand how this could have happened to them since one of them is from Baltimore and the other from West Virginia. Must be an air-borne disease of some kind.

So last Sunday after church we start talking NFL football. They both went on and on about how Romo is a great warrior and how he's overcome so much and is so under appreciated, and how he will have the greatest season any QB has ever had and that his critics will be sorry. We're talking here about tears in the eyes. I was going to change the subject to exorcisms but bit my tongue and went home.

Ummm they are right. For all the talk on here about Sam Bradford needing help from his OL, his OC, CBs needing to play better, etc and how one player is never the team, Tony Romo is basically in the same situation.

I don't see why all losses are based on him. Sure, he's the designated guy to make fun of ever since that FG hold, but overall as a QB? He's one of the best in the league. The Cowboys, like the Rams, have had major problems. Mainly from Jurrah's impatience and meddling. But they also have had problems in the defense, the running game, the OL...hmm sound familiar?

Tony Romo has played with a punctured lung in a comeback win against the 49ers in SF. I really do think he's under appreciated.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Ummm they are right. For all the talk on here about Sam Bradford needing help from his OL, his OC, CBs needing to play better, etc and how one player is never the team, Tony Romo is basically in the same situation.

I don't see why all losses are based on him. Sure, he's the designated guy to make fun of ever since that FG hold, but overall as a QB? He's one of the best in the league. The Cowboys, like the Rams, have had major problems. Mainly from Jurrah's impatience and meddling. But they also have had problems in the defense, the running game, the OL...hmm sound familiar?

Tony Romo has played with a punctured lung in a comeback win against the 49ers in SF. I really do think he's under appreciated.

You make some good points but the same can be said about most if not all QB's who played on losing teams and went through injuries. Romo has a knack for shooting himself in the foot at just the wrong time(is there ever a good time to shoot yourself in the foot? :cool:). This is why he gets razzed as much as he does.

iced

I don't recall Bradford throwing many game losing/clinching picks and fumbles in the 4th...

Or audibling to a pass play from a run play when you're trying to hold onto a lead and run out the clock..

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

And I still cannot figure out how they handed the Rams asses to them last year. Unfathomable.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I don't recall Bradford throwing many game losing/clinching picks and fumbles in the 4th...

Or audibling to a pass play from a run play when you're trying to hold onto a lead and run out the clock..

So all that prior doesn't matter? The Packers down so much, all on Tony Romo?

The play you are talking about is explained here:

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...-run-play-on-game-changing-interception.html/

Tony Romo is the least of the problems (if he even is a problem) for that team.

iced

So all that prior doesn't matter? The Packers down so much, all on Tony Romo?

The play you are talking about is explained here:

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...-run-play-on-game-changing-interception.html/

Tony Romo is the least of the problems (if he even is a problem) for that team.

I didn't say Tony Romo is the whole problem for that team. Lord knows theres o-line issues, play calling, no defense now, and a dysfunctional GM.

But to act like Romo hasn't been a big contributor is where I disagree. There are many of times and plays (like fumbling the Field goal for the win with playoffs on the line) where he flat out chokes - like making an ill advised pass that Revis picked off and took it back for 6 for the win - at/near the end of the game too. And there are many more plays like it.

That's why he has so much notoriety

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams have not had much success in Dallas lately.