Have you ever named something or someone after our Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
So I guess the question is... WTF does Steve Irwin have to do with Rams players? I must be confused.

That being asked, the naming is quite brilliant though twisted. :ROFLMAO:

Naw man, you're not confused, Steve was.

Seriously though, I didn't have anything to contribute other than some original dark humor. To be fair, it is slightly relevant. Rams and Stingrays are both animals. That works...right?!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I named some of my Pokémon in my games after Rams players. Does that count? :D ;) :p

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
My passwords.

All my passwords and many usernames are somehow connected to Rams and Dodgers players and their numbers.

CooperKupp18 for example is a former password. Since making Gatorade bottles is top secret stuff, they make us change our passwords at work every three months, Seemed like an easy way to remember.

I do that with Rams

Been using —7475——

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Have you ever named something or someone after our Rams?
Please tell us!

Only once. It was noting special or extra unique. Last year I was playing a video game and had to create a character.

I named him Sir Goff.. I advanced him to level 30 before I finally got burnt out on the game.

I made him look like Jared as much as I could and kicked some ass with him until I stopped playing the game. If anyone cares the game was called Guild Wars 2.

This is not the the actual Sir Goff character that I created but you get the drift.

235px-Turai_Ossa_%28Mist_Champion%29.jpg

ttzrongckrovxi5wksty

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I'm pretty sure I named one of our dogs after a Ram's cheerleader. It's name was wiggles.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yep. I think @Selassie I may be talking about me. I named my black lab Sam after.... well.... you know. As much as I love my dog, I think I cursed him with that name as he’s one of the worst labs I’ve ever owned. View attachment 25523Now one of the best labs and best dogs I’ve ever had the pleasure of having as part of my family was my dog Rosey. You can all guess who I named him after. He was huge AND smart as can be. He was a true tribute to his namesake.
Sam have knee problems does he?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My first born son's middle name is Marshall. Years later I discovered Faulk's womanizing ways and that he has a few children to different women. Lately, his terrible treatment of the wardrobe woman. So, I no longer revere him as much as I once did, but I still love how he played the game....and I have always liked the name Marshall anyway.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I won't say I actually named my son after Cody Davis, but when we were trying to think of possible boy names, I kept hearing and seeing his name and Cody ended up being the name we went with. If he ever runs a 4.41 second 40, I'll know it was the name that did it.

Cody_Rams_Small.jpg

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I read once that the song Crazy Train was named after Elroy Hirsch and Dick Lane.

Actually, I read it here, in this post.

I’m a time traveler caught in a loop.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Only once. It was noting special or extra unique. Last year I was playing a video game and had to create a character.

I named him Sir Goff.. I advanced him to level 30 before I finally got burnt out on the game.

I made him look like Jared as much as I could and kicked some ass with him until I stopped playing the game. If anyone cares the game was called Guild Wars 2.

This is not the the actual Sir Goff character that I created but you get the drift.

235px-Turai_Ossa_%28Mist_Champion%29.jpg

ttzrongckrovxi5wksty

I'm on the World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth beta and I named a Demon Hunter AaronDonald.

On live, I have a Warrior named BernieMack... I have a macro where he shouts, "I ain't afraid of you MFers! KICK IT!"

I got other funny names, but none Rams related.