Have you ever named something or someone after our Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have...

I named an old dog of mine (a fat pug) after Jim Everett. Named him "Blade"... Jim's nickname. I know that there's somebody else here who named their dog after a Ram QB too... but I'll let him tell us since that particular QB is no where near as good as Everett.

What about you guys? Maybe it isn't a pet... maybe it's your 1st born or something else that's almost as important as your pet. :cool:

Please tell us!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Kids had a goldfish.

You guessed it, Flipper.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Named a cat Ramsey once....didn't stick though.....ended up calling him shithead most of the time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have...

I named an old dog of mine (a fat pug) after Jim Everett. Named him "Blade"... Jim's nickname
Did "Blade" duck down whenever you walked by him?:sneak:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No but I’ve definitely told the lady she has a full back :sneaky:

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
No, but I named all the sting rays at STL Zoo Steve. The zoo keepers looked at me like I was retarded.

…..

Legend
My passwords.

All my passwords and many usernames are somehow connected to Rams and Dodgers players and their numbers.

CooperKupp18 for example is a former password. Since making Gatorade bottles is top secret stuff, they make us change our passwords at work every three months, Seemed like an easy way to remember.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My passwords.

All my passwords and many usernames are somehow connected to Rams and Dodgers players and their numbers.

CooperKupp18 for example is a former password. Since making Gatorade bottles is top secret stuff, they make us change our passwords at work every three months, Seemed like an easy way to remember.

They make the BEST pee bottles as any can attest.

Before going on any long journey, I get a Gatorade bottle. No damn vitamin waters... wide opening and good seal on the top.

Not what a company wants to be known for that, but it's true.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I named my fantasy football team go get faulked

mail-2.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep. I think @Selassie I may be talking about me. I named my black lab Sam after.... well.... you know. As much as I love my dog, I think I cursed him with that name as he’s one of the worst labs I’ve ever owned.
8D5C04B4-0784-4A6A-890C-8D00EEA46695.jpeg
Now one of the best labs and best dogs I’ve ever had the pleasure of having as part of my family was my dog Rosey. You can all guess who I named him after. He was huge AND smart as can be. He was a true tribute to his namesake.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Either no one thought it was funny, or they don't get my joke about the stingrays....so I will clarify and allow ROD to tell me if I'm a fool or not.
I called them "Steve" because a stingray killed Steve Irwin.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Named my American Bully, Jackson, after Steven Jackson. Should have named him Brady bc he's a giant pussy.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Either no one thought it was funny, or they don't get my joke about the stingrays....so I will clarify and allow ROD to tell me if I'm a fool or not.
I called them "Steve" because a stingray killed Steve Irwin.
So I guess the question is... WTF does Steve Irwin have to do with Rams players? I must be confused.

That being asked, the naming is quite brilliant though twisted. :ROFLMAO: