Hasson Reddick open to trade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not sure why you think that. Jalen Ramsey went for a 3rd round pick (and a backup TE). Why would Reddick get such a big price?
Ramsey's last season with us was rather poor. Reddick is producing. Salary cap and contract will factor in here with compensation but I would imagine teams are going to want him. Supply & demand should make him pricier than we're willing to go for.

WestCoastRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramsey's last season with us was rather poor. Reddick is producing. Salary cap and contract will factor in here with compensation but I would imagine teams are going to want him. Supply & demand should make him pricier than we're willing to go for.
The drop off with corners vs rushers is ridiculous too. Rushers tend keep the productivity up as they age better than corners.

Corners are like RBs, it's like a cliff when they slow down. Their productivity nose dives.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
What did we get for Ramsey?

Reddick is not worth more than Ramsey.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reddick has reportedly asked for a new deal in the $20-24 million aav range. Philly is going to ask for the same kind of package that Sweat got in his trade which was the 1st pick in the 2nd round. Whether they get that or not remains to be seen but I'd expect the same demands from Philly.

Last edited:

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Reddick has reportedly asked for a new deal in the $20-24 million aav range. Philly is going to ask for the same kind of package that Sweat got in his trade which was the 1st pick in the 2nd round. Whether they get that or not remains to be seen but I'd expect the same demands from Philly.
Yeah.. I’d be going after Hunter.. or Huff or Young… hopefully all 3 make it to the market.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah.. I’d be going after Hunter.. or Huff or Young… hopefully all 3 make it to the market.
I'm not paying any of them that kind of money but that's just me and it's not my money anyways :D

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I'm not paying any of them that kind of money but that's just me and it's not my money anyways :D
I just don’t see any way to avoid it. And they’ve shown they value the position.
We’ll see. I’m the hyper-aggressive one when it comes to the cap.. but no one is reporting that’s the way they’ll go.

Ram65

Legend
He can run hot and cold during the season.

He does fit what the Rams need as a standup edge rusher who can also drop back in coverage. Even nearing 30 he still appears quick and looks like he can still run. He would make a nice bookend to B Young. Both can run to protect the edge, move in coverage and get after the QB.

I might consider a 2nd with a trade and sign deal. He still looks like he can go 3 more years.

muggmeister

Rookie
Would rather draft and develop a CB and edge in the 1st 2 rounds this year in no particular order. Cost control for 4-5 years and hope we will nail the picks. Save our limited cap space for Dotson, Shelton (maybe) and a 3rd WR, Robinson would do nicely if the demands are realistic.