Gurley for MVP/He is now Rams MVP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He has a real shot and if it wouldn't be for all the Brady lovers he would be a sure thing.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
As of last week Bovada has Brady as the heavy favorite with gurley in second

tbux

Rookie
If you go by what it actually means- I think Wilson is most valuable to his team- Gurley second and Brady 3rd= but we all know they will give it to Brady. Obviously I want it to be Gurley. Just don't think they will give it to him- they will give him O Player of year.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Brady isnt even having a special year. I mean he only has 2 more TD throws than our own Jared Goff. Gurley should win but because hes not a QB he probably wont sadly. (And the fact he plays for the Rams hurts him too probably)

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Gurley is the real MVP but odds are we rest him next week so they won’t give it to him.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
He had more combined yards today than Brady had passing yards....and Gurley had the same amount of touchdowns. This might just be the performance that vaults Todd ahead of Brady for MVP.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
You had me at Todd

IMG_1869.JPG

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
For sure. He is catching, and carrying the MVP home.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After 15 Games, Todd Gurley
1305 yards rushing
788 yards receiving
2093 yards from scrimmage
19 TD's combined

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gurley's got my vote.

And remember all the conversations last year about whether TG was the problem? Yeah. It was the OL. :D

A55VA6

Legend
MVP without a doubt. If he's not named MVP, they may as well rename it Most Valuable Quarterback.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Easy MVP for me. Peterson got it over Brady, and Gurley's having a much better year.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
one other thing to remember , there was like 4 or 5 games this year were Gurley never really even played in the 4th quarter , last week he was basically done at half time..........lol

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Unequivocally and indisputably Goff is the Offensive player of the year and MVP. However, I would rather the Rams win playoff games and make it to the NFC Title game where anything can happen.