GRob traded to Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
The fact is, Greg WAS a projected top 5 pick. He was going in that range regardless.

And no matter how much you try to deny it, you ARE playing hindsight.

But like I said, you'll refuse to look at the big picture. It's really no use arguing with narrow-minded bashers like you, though. G'day.
Where do I start? I'm not a basher as I said that I hope the guy does better than he did here because he was a total failure here.

I would have to describe you as narrow-minded as you sadly, can't learn from your own or other people's mistakes.

The definition of hindsight would be looking at a matter only after it happened and since I predicted this 100% that would be known as "foresight".

Try to learn from other people's mistakes and you might not repeat them yourself is the only advice I can give you.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Holy Shnikeys, now Champ is fitting GROB for a gold jacket. You sir, are taking the Debbie Downer thing to unprecedented levels.....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holy Shnikeys, now Champ is fitting GROB for a gold jacket. You sir, are taking the Debbie Downer thing to unprecedented levels.....
Now you dogging Champ like Old School..I LIKE it!