Greg the Leg on pace to shatter field goal record

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
He’s currently 21/22 on field goals. On pace for 48 FGM. The record is 44 set by David Akers in 2011. What a weapon he’s become.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I hope this isn't a record he breaks....

but I'm the bad guy for wanting more td's....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A Reford like this guy?
0baf1b10802e8e80163b200ff950b8e1.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Ditto! I want to see Goff end the Regular Season with at least 25 TD"S! But It would be nice to see Big Z get the record too! I'm greedy That way!!(y);):mrburnsevil:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm happy he missed one so the announcers couldn't keep saying that he's Perfect For The Year!

Talk about bad juju.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Nobody realizes the value of a great kicker until they don’t have one. Greg is having a Pro Bowl year so far.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

Was thinking the same thing. I'm kinda warped, I don't want to see him making routine chip shots because we failed to get a TD, but I do like seeing the long bombs to get points on the board even though the offense is struggling to maintain a drive.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wondered while watching the Cardinals game if we're going to set an NFL record for most point with least amount of passing TDs by a team in a season..

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gregs been amazing! He's a large reason we're the top scoring team in the NFL. Yes it could be better but instead of worrying about that let's realize it could be worse. The rest of the league is averaging 88% field goals and GZ has missed once. Only one other team hasn't missed an XP! GZ is great so far this year, let's celebrate it!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nobody realizes the value of a great kicker until they don’t have one. Greg is having a Pro Bowl year so far.
Yeah, let's see what happens in DAL now that Bailey (who is as good as Zuerline) is out for a while.

Good field goal kickers are like umpires... you don't notice them until they mess one up.

jap

Legend
He’s currently 21/22 on field goals. On pace for 48 FGM. The record is 44 set by David Akers in 2011. What a weapon he’s become.

As much as I love The Leg, I would rather see some of those FGs opportunities converted into TDs. I would much rather see the Gurley Express!, Sammy, or Tavon threatening the NFL seasonal TDs record total than Greg drilling record numbers right through the center. However, I would love to see Greg break the NFL FG distance mark. He placed a 70-yarder through during a collegiate practice. That would be a great new standard!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
not a record I think I would want him to break

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody know which team gets the most red zone chances a game? I'll give you a while to look it up.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wondered while watching the Cardinals game if we're going to set an NFL record for most point with least amount of passing TDs by a team in a season..
Goff is on pace for 21td. Troy Aikman only eclipsed that one time while routinely finishing in top 5 in points. Eli Manning had low 20 tds while finishing top 5.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff is on pace for 21td. Troy Aikman only eclipsed that one time while routinely finishing in top 5 in points. Eli Manning had low 20 tds while finishing top 5.

Right, but right now we're on pace to score more than either of those teams with those QBs ever did