Graham to Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Saints wanted him too but couldn't work out particulars. Oh-well. Would have been a nice, albeit expensive, red-zone target.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

green bay are where tight ends go to die. strange choice for him. his numbers will take a dip.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Jordy Nelson is still a quality receiver. I see a lot of Packer games where I live and he can still play. He is 32 years old and in the last year of his contract with $10.5 million against the cap, so this looks like a salary dump.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I’d take Jordy in a heartbeat. He caught 14 touchdowns just two years ago. Nobody was productive with Hundley.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Hopefully we are talking to Jordy as we speak.
He'd likely be willing to do a deal that gets off the payroll in time for the mess of contracts coming next year.

He also does a lot of the things that Watkins did. I'm guessing he'd be a pretty solid influence on Goff and the younger receivers as well.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
He'd likely be willing to do a deal that gets off the payroll in time for the mess of contracts coming next year.

He also does a lot of the things that Watkins did. I'm guessing he'd be a pretty solid influence on Goff and the younger receivers as well.

For sure, he definitely a good presence for this WR core. Plus the guy is sure handed. He's a great red zone threat .

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Are they, though?

Not scared of any Rams WR consistently beating a guy over the top like Sammy could. Not saying they cant at times, but I don't see a guy who will be a consistent deep threat on the roster. Will see with Reynolds and thomas, but they are unproven. Even though Woods' downfield chops are underrated its going to be harder for Woods to beat Patrick Peterson deep rather than whoever the hell the Cards number two corner was (Bethel?)