Gordon's Tipsheet: NFL's focus on LA intensifies + Peter King on Rams D

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
bluecoconuts I wish this were true but being an LA boy like myself I am sure you know that a Raider move to LA would garner much more support than any other existing franchise. With the proximity of the Chargers they would probably be second and the Rams maybe third of the possible movers. their is a large Raider contingent still here in LA.

Oh I know there is, I also live in LA. The city has essentially said they don't want the Raiders, and I remember reading that they didn't want that type of trouble here. They have enough issues with Laker fans rioting, with a lot of the gang members Raiders fans, and their reputation. The city doesn't want them back, at least the city government. Which would explain why the NFL is hesitant to let the Raiders move to LA.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
grrrrr!!!! Al Davis made my Rams move....20 years is still not long enough.....I used to kinda like the Raiders..Now, I just laugh at their misery...Hell, my friends that are Raiders fans laughed at me....Now I laugh right back...Misery does enjoy company.....I would never support any team in LA besides the Rams or an expansion team....Rattlers or Cougars or Gangsters or Skyscrapers....too silly? How bout Actors? Until they start digging a hole, or demolishing the old stadiums, it aint gonna happen.

Oh I know there is, I also live in LA. The city has essentially said they don't want the Raiders, and I remember reading that they didn't want that type of trouble here. They have enough issues with Laker fans rioting, with a lot of the gang members Raiders fans, and their reputation. The city doesn't want them back, at least the city government. Which would explain why the NFL is hesitant to let the Raiders move to LA.
Yeah I knew you were an LA guy. I am right there with you and LAChamp for all the same reasons. The Raiders have not been gone long enough. The only existing NFL team I would support in LA is the Rams. If not Rams, expansion but I would still be a Rams fan obviously. When the Raiders were here they brought more than a football team they brought an element that I didn't condone nor do I need to ever see again.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just saying, that's very unlikely to happen as Chargers & Raiders are both original AFL teams and have always been in the same division as Denver & KC. Great pains have been taken thru the years to keep those 4 together in the same division, much less the same conference.

The real truth is The Rams go year to year & Edwards Done is going to goBankrupt because of the sweet deal Stan got from all the pS.
Stan just has to dig in his parking lot right next to The Great Western Forum.
The Rams get screwed because they are in St.Louis with travel & playing 3 road games in a row.They should be on The West Coast to play in The NFC West.
Why does Dallas have training camp in Oxnard ,Ca ? My thinking is The Rams can have there training camp in St.Louis like they are now.Just saying it makes the most sense.I think The St. Louis Ram fans at least deserve that when they moved.
--I just ate at Farmers Market in LA.How the heck is that going to be realistic for a Stadium.Stan holds a full deck of cards.No one can beat his hand. --Location Location Location..