Good Morning Football rates the Rams offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
download (2).jpeg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
She worked for them in St Louis (she's from there) and her sister was an employee when the Rams moved to LA. She wasn't selected to come with.

So she's openly salty about the Rams moving to LA and has admitted it.
Bam!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
The Hubris she exudes, I sorta liked her before this, now she, as far as im concerned, can take her Carson Wentz blow up doll and work it

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
It's on NFL Network. It's great for information. Lots of updates during the show. The cast is pretty likable. Kay is very knowledgeable when it comes to football. Shrager is a little too much the, 'I know more than you do' type, but he loves McVay and the Rams. So he is tolerable. But there is something about him that I really don't like. Kyle Brandt is probably the dumbest of the three. Ante Burleson is pretty good. I don't watch it from April to September though. There really isn't enough real news to fill a two hour football show after the draft. It's starts to feel like ' The View' this time of year. But once the season starts it's the best NFL show going IMO.

Yeah, I don’t enjoy the show that much.

I find her annoying as hell.

Kyle Brandt too.

Nate B is good

It does get like the View....

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Peter S is the shows Bateman and Nate is robin for me the rest just doesn't matter. Its ok better than most but not a must watch for me. Just sayin'

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My favorite thing is it’s 100% NFL, no basketball or anything else.