Good Morning Football rates the Rams offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Goddamn it Kay. How can one so beautiful have such more hatred...

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goddamn it Kay. How can one so beautiful have such more hatred...
ive noticed she doesnt like the rams much. didnt she work for the rams org? im guessing she didnt have good time or didnt leave on good terms. who knows.

bluecoconuts

Legend
ive noticed she doesnt like the rams much. didnt she work for the rams org? im guessing she didnt have good time or didnt leave on good terms. who knows.

She worked for them in St Louis (she's from there) and her sister was an employee when the Rams moved to LA. She wasn't selected to come with.

So she's openly salty about the Rams moving to LA and has admitted it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She worked for them in St Louis (she's from there) and her sister was an employee when the Rams moved to LA. She wasn't selected to come with.

Her bio says she worked for the Cardinals in St Louis then went to fantasy football then NFL never worked for the Rams. You're right though from what I read her sister worked in the Rams offices.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm so stoked for next year. If there's one thing we have consistently heard over the past 5 or so months, it's that anyone who worked with or played for Sean McVay thinks he's amazing and brilliant. Despite his bitterness about being cut, Orlovsky has been singing his praises. I hope he doesn't burn out. We could have an amazing run after all that prolonged suffering.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

It's on NFL Network. It's great for information. Lots of updates during the show. The cast is pretty likable. Kay is very knowledgeable when it comes to football. Shrager is a little too much the, 'I know more than you do' type, but he loves McVay and the Rams. So he is tolerable. But there is something about him that I really don't like. Kyle Brandt is probably the dumbest of the three. Ante Burleson is pretty good. I don't watch it from April to September though. There really isn't enough real news to fill a two hour football show after the draft. It's starts to feel like ' The View' this time of year. But once the season starts it's the best NFL show going IMO.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Her bio says she worked for the Cardinals in St Louis then went to fantasy football then NFL never worked for the Rams. You're right though from what I read her sister worked in the Rams offices.
She stated that she helped her sister at times with the Rams, and saw her sister canned by the team...Kay hated to admit the Rams were good, and when she did have to say it after the Hawks win, she felt the need to say "this team hurt me.' lol...She is not objective and never will be.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

She did and or her sister in law.
She admitted once on the air she was still butt hurt because of the move.
She called it “a bad taste in her mouth.”

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
it's that anyone who worked with or played for Sean McVay thinks he's amazing and brilliant. Despite his bitterness about being cut, Orlovsky has been singing his praises. I hope he doesn't burn out. We could have an amazing run after all that prolonged suffering.

I really enjoyed listening to Orlovsky and he stated that when McVay cut him, they talked for 50 minutes and McVay asked Orlovsky, "What can I be doing better?" Orlovsky was shocked that a Head Coach would ask him question and was taken back.

When comparing Kyle Shanahan and McVay, IMO, I thought Shanahan was the better play caller and McVay the better communicator, but maybe I'm not giving our own David Blaine enough credit. I'm looking forward to this season as well and let's stay healthy and blow them off the line of scrimmage.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I have heard her say this^ too, and she has stated she became a Hags Fan too!