Goff Needs to Focus more on Woods than Kupp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who cares? My point is that Kupp made the biggest catch in arguably the biggest game of the year, with the Division championship and a playoff spot on the line, on the road against a tough opponent similarly motivated, to not only bring the Rams from behind late in the game but give them the winning score, and on a spectacularly executed catch. And your point is... that doesn't count because it wasn't the last play of the game. Right.
No it's not my point. I am just providing context. There was a lot of football left to play was all, and pressure mounts the closer to the end. His catch was a great one and I was proud of him for making it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think every one of our possible opponents out there is thinking, " IF we can stop Gurley in the Run game, the Rams are Beatable!"

The problem with that flawed thinking is the way McVay game-plans!

Our passing attack will Kill them!! (Woods-Kupp-Watkins-Gurley etc. etc.!)

There have been several games this year were Gurley didn't run for a lot of yards, and we still "Kicked A$$"!!

Raminator

UDFA
Coop has missed a couple of critical throws thru the season but let's don't forget the critical ones that he has made. i.e. the winning touchdown against the Titans to give us the west.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Agree with what the defense gives. Kupp has some pretty big positives and he'll only get better. His YAC is amazing.

Use all the weapons....