Goff gets booed at Clippers game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
It sounds like Clipper fan was just trying to Rise Up and give a little instead of taking it all the time.

Look, the easiest way to get boos at a LA sporting event is to show a Clipper on the big screen. Got to think that drives Clipper fan nuts. Booing Goff was Clipper fan revenge/therapy.

---------------

"Kawhi Leonard and Paul George got their first taste of what it’s like being Clippers in Los Angeles before the start of training camp this week.

"On Saturday, Paul George attended a Bellator mixed martial arts event at The Forum and on Sunday, Kawhi Leonard was at the Rams game at the Coliseum.

"Both local products returned home this summer and got the same reaction when they were shown on the scoreboard.

"They were showered with boos."

-------------

"LOS ANGELES – When Chris Paul was shown on the big screen at Dodger Stadium on Friday during the Los Angeles Dodgers' home opener against the San Francisco Giants, he was booed louder than any Giants player on the field."

--------------

"Of course, booing Clippers players has become something of a time-honored tradition at Dodgers games. Chris Paul regularly gets jeered at whenever he shows his face at Dodger Stadium, feeling the wrath of Lakers fans who still aren’t pleased with the 2011 trade that was vetoed for basketball reasons. Native son (and former Boston Celtic) Paul Pierce was booed mercilessly after bouncing the first pitch off home plate. In 2015, the entire stadium erupted in cheers after it was announced that the Clippers had been eliminated from the playoffs."

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Maybe he's talking about the radiohead song.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Eff the Clippers.

We booed the eff out of Kawhi when they showed him on the big screen at the Coli this year.
This is a Lakers, Rams, Dodgers town.

Im not the biggest Goff fan on here..... but he's done nothing to deserve the boos. Clips should consider themselves lucky he decided to attend one of their games. Eff 'em.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It’s about LA more than him being a Warriors Fan. If they were playing the Warriors then Jack Pot he deserves it.

LA Chargers & LA Clippers almost to of the same. I’m sure it would have been different at a Lakers game.

LeBron James has been a Rams fan for a little while now. He was in the house !! Rams House day one in LA even before he was a Laker.

Enjoying the Red Hot ChillinPeppers.
-Classic Day in LA Sports.

LeBron is a die hard Cowboys fan. He may go to Rams games but he is a Cowboys fan all the way. This has been known since he was in HS.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s about LA more than him being a Warriors Fan. If they were playing the Warriors then Jack Pot he deserves it.

LA Chargers & LA Clippers almost to of the same. I’m sure it would have been different at a Lakers game.

LeBron James has been a Rams fan for a little while now. He was in the house !! Rams House day one in LA even before he was a Laker.

Enjoying the Red Hot ChillinPeppers.
-Classic Day in LA Sports.

LeBron may be supporting the local team, but he's a well known Cowboys fan.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess I’m not in the know,but wasn’t he at The Rams opening game before he was a Laker ?? Then why , if not I guess I’m being extremely dumb. Which of course is more times than not. Kobe & Trout were Philly guys. Okay - thanks

View: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2664457-lebron-james-greeted-by-kobe-chants-in-rams-1st-game-back-in-los-angeles

Yea sorry, I just live in Ohio and am a Cavs fan....obviously know a lot about LeBron. Famous for being fans of the Cowboys and Yankees.

In this case I bet he was just supporting the local team.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I guess I’m not in the know,but wasn’t he at The Rams opening game before he was a Laker ?? Then why , if not I guess I’m being extremely dumb. Which of course is more times than not. Kobe & Trout were Philly guys. Okay - thanks

View: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2664457-lebron-james-greeted-by-kobe-chants-in-rams-1st-game-back-in-los-angeles

He was there, LeBron has had a house in Brentwood for years now, in fact right before he came to the Lakers a few people speculated it was happening based on the fact he was undergoing significant renovations to his Brentwood house kitchen.

So during the off-season he would spend time in LA, even before becoming a Laker, thus going to the Rams game.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm not an NBA fan, but I'm shocked that there are any Clippers fans...ever. We're talking about a franchise who's more futile than the fucking Browns, for fate's sake.