Goff gets booed at Clippers game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
Those booing are entitled to their opinion but I am also entitled to mine.

IMO Those booing are Classless Idiots!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Two things, one they're Clippers fans :) Two he's a well known Warriors fan.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone booing a Rams player can go fuck themselves. Entitled asswipe OC fuckheads.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah... the basketball fanatics know he's a Warriors fan.

It’s about LA more than him being a Warriors Fan. If they were playing the Warriors then Jack Pot he deserves it.

LA Chargers & LA Clippers almost to of the same. I’m sure it would have been different at a Lakers game.

LeBron James has been a Rams fan for a little while now. He was in the house !! Rams House day one in LA even before he was a Laker.

Enjoying the Red Hot ChillinPeppers.
-Classic Day in LA Sports.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It’s about LA more than him being a Warriors Fan. If they were playing the Warriors then Jack Pot he deserves it.

LA Chargers & LA Clippers almost to of the same. I’m sure it would have been different at a Lakers game.

LeBron James has been a Rams fan for a little while now. He was in the house !! Rams House day one in LA even before he was a Laker.

Enjoying the Red Hot ChillinPeppers.
-Classic Day in LA Sports.

OK then... good to know.

In that case I say....

Fuck them.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are talking the song Anthem by the greatest rock trio to ever grace this planet?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Goff:

29d.jpg