Goff gets booed at Clippers game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yea sorry, I just live in Ohio and am a Cavs fan....obviously know a lot about LeBron. Famous for being fans of the Cowboys and Yankees.

In this case I bet he was just supporting the local team.

It’s all good, it was interesting to see him being on the field for The Rams first game home since I was a kid. Been a wild journey. Funny how The Rams ended up at Hollywood Park.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He was there, LeBron has had a house in Brentwood for years now, in fact right before he came to the Lakers a few people speculated it was happening based on the fact he was undergoing significant renovations to his Brentwood house kitchen.

So during the off-season he would spend time in LA, even before becoming a Laker, thus going to the Rams game.

Went to Brentwood for Rivera Golf Tourney. Was in a Uber pool ride. Holly crap, never seen so many woman walking around those tight black spanks. Whew — still have a stiff neck ! Unbelievable.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Bruh, is that one wanker on the left wearing Rams gear??

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I know, but still.... Fitting.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

maybe the clippers fans thought they were booing ryan gosling?

1583013848601.png