GO DODGERS!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I imagine Judge, Soto and Stanton kinda offsets the Dodgers big 3. These series tend to come down to the guys you wouldn't expect to make an impact. Remember Bucky Dent? Edman was the MVP in the NLCS. The Giants had Cody Ross tearing it up in one of their championships. Who's it gonna be this year?
I remember Ron Swoboda in 69. Or Gene Tenace....homered his first two ABs in 1972. Hit 4 in the series after amassing 5 the whole season! Dent wasn't the real shocker in 78, even though he hit over .400 and drove in 7. He put them there with the homer in Boston. Brian Doyle was the real shocker, subbing for Willie Randolph. 7 for 16, .438. But the Yankees drove in 34 runs that series and 13 of them came with 2 outs from 7 different players.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
My vote goes to either Glyber Torres or Anthony Volpe. I'm sure yours will go to a couple of Dodgers! :laugh2:
I'd say Muncy could be a candidate. For guy with his power he's as patient as anyone at the plate. Doesn't swing out of the strike zone very often. Kike Hernandez has a history of homers in clutch situations. Will Smith is due for a breakout. He's usually good for around 25 homers a season with a BA of around 270. He had a rough second half and his numbers went way down.

I wouldn't overlook the rookie Pages. He had a 2 homer game in one of the losses. Looks like you'd pronounce with the G but its pronounced with an H. Pa-hez. I imagine there will be some platooning with Taylor and Lux. Doubt one of them will be a surprise star.

I'm pretty sure the Yankees have an edge with the starting pitching. The Dodgers only have 3 starters. They've all had good games. And they've all had stinkers. Its anybody's guess what they will do in this series. Unless there is a sweep there will likely be at least two bullpen games. That has worked well for them so far.